Let’s Have a Look at the Types of Insomnia:
- Primary insomnia- this happens when the individual has a problem sleeping which is not directly caused due to some other health conditions.
- Secondary insomnia- Usually caused due to the inability of the sufferer to sleep owing to a health condition like cancer, depression, arthritis, asthma, heartburn etc.
Another Factor that can Decide the Types of Insomnia is the Period for Which it Lasts:
- Acute insomnia is for a short time and happens due to stressful circumstances in life and can resolve without treatment over a period.
- Chronic insomnia occurs when a person has insomnia at least three nights a week for a month or even longer. Many causes of this type of insomnia include unhealthy sleeping patterns due to odd work hours like working in shifts, depression, anxiety and pain.
The Common Signs and Symptoms of Insomnia are as Follows:
- Waking up very early in the morning
- Trouble in either falling asleep or staying asleep
- Not feeling fresh even after sleeping
- Mood changes like irritability and high-stress levels
- Fatigue and difficulty in concentrating
Curcumin can be very Beneficial to Treat Insomnia:
- The anti-inflammatory powers of curcumin help to remove the free radicals produced due to many activities in our body, thus helping you to get rid of stress.
- It can enhance the right chemicals in the brain and also increase the production of dopamine, thus improving the overall mood which in turn influences the quality of sleep.
- Curcumin has excellent antimicrobial properties which can get into the cell membranes and increase their stability as well as make them infection resistant.
- The detoxifying properties of curcumin kick in after taking a meal. It helps in detoxifying the liver itself ensuring smooth digestion helping one to sleep better.
- The antiseptic and antibiotic properties of curcumin can help the body get rid of allergies that can lead to insomnia and erratic sleep patterns.
Buy Soja-A from Bagdara Farms and treat Insomnia.