Combat Breast Cancer with Curcumin
Cancer is medically defined as the uncontrolled proliferation of abnormal cells in the body. There is a myriad of cancer these days, but breast cancer is the most common form of cancer in women. It starts when the cells of the milk-producing glands in the breast tissue undergo mutation or change and keep dividing without any pause. The rapidly dividing cells then form a cluster of cells which in turn is known as a tumour. A tumour turns malignant if it spreads to other parts of the body.
Common Symptoms of Breast Cancer
Even though the symptoms of breast cancer can vary from one person to another, the common ones are as listed below:
- New lump in the breast which can have pain or no pain
- Red, thick and scaly nipple, an inverted nipple or any discharge from the nipple.
- Change in breast size or shape, mostly in one breast
- Lymph nodes under the arm or around the vicinity of the collarbone become swollen
- Redness of skin or unusual warmth.
- Breast skin may look like a dimpled orange skin.
Risk Factors For Breast Cancer
Many research points a finger towards many hormonal, environmental and lifestyle factors that contribute to the development of breast cancer. Mutated inherited genes can also increase the chances of breast cancer in a few women. Some of the common risk factors for breast cancer are as follows:
- Increasing age
- Radiation exposure
- Commencement of your period before 12 years of age
- Delivering your first child at an older age
- Alcohol consumption
- Postmenopausal hormone therapy
- Having never been pregnant
- Women with cosmetic breast implants. Implants can cause changes in the breast tissue and mask cancer during screening
Treatment of Breast Cancer
The treatment, of course, includes chemotherapy and preventive surgery wherein women with very high risk of breast cancer, have their breast surgically removed.
Some of the best reasons as to why curcumin qualifies as an anticancer agent are as follows:
- Curcumin helps in maintaining the standard signalling and growth of cells.
- The cytostatic effects of curcumin cause a break in the critical steps of cell division of cancer cells stops the process and does not allow further growth of the cells.
- In breast cancer patients, curcumin inhibits the spread or metastasis of cancer cells to other parts of the body.
- Curcumin can also prevent the recurrence of breast cancer once the therapy is over by regulating cell division, cell death, signalling and inflammation in cells.
Are you looking for the best-unadulterated quality of curcumin? Then, Bagdara Farms is the right brand for it. Try it to believe it!
Buy Carcirid from Bagdara Farms to Prevent and Cure Breast Cancer Naturally.