Alcohol and its abuse have become very common these days. Look around you. Today’s world seems to believe that the only way to have fun and enjoy a long weekend or a holiday is by getting drunk and spending hours recovering from the hangover. So much so, that the rage has led to not one, not two but three movies being made and successfully received by the public on the subject of the Hangover. A glass of wine after a hectic workday or a couple of chilled beers over the weekend, seem quite harmless. They probably are too. But are you sure you have known when to draw the line? Are you sure when acceptable becomes too much? There are so many shows on TV that make drinking look cool. Popular shows like Mad Men and House of Cards make alcohol appear to be an absolute necessity without which days cannot end. All this overemphasizing has led to alcoholism becoming all the more common.
What pop culture does not show us is how dangerous alcoholism can be and how it affects our health from all sides. People realize this only when it is too late and their bodies are wracked with ailments of all kinds. Some such diseases are as follows:-
1) Excess alcohol causes anemia by way of reducing the number of red blood cells in the body. This leads to fatigue, difficulty breathing and lightheadedness.
2) Too much alcohol adversely affects the liver causing permanent scarring, cirrhosis and ultimately liver cancer.
3) Alcohol acts as a pro-thrombotic substance in the body, which means that it promotes the formation of blood clots that can cause a heart attack or stroke.
4) Alcohol also increases the chances of dementia and depression.
The first thing to do as soon as you realize that your dependence on alcohol is increasing is to slowly cut it out of your routine. Next, you need to explore the possibility of introducing a curcumin supplement in your diet since curcumin is known to help people get rid of their alcohol dependence as well as helps in helping various organs affected from alcohol abuse to heal. Here are some ways in which curcumin can help-
1) Excess alcohol causes a phenomenon known as lipid peroxidation, which means that alcohol causes damage to the cells and tissues within the body by increasing the oxidative stress. Curcumin possesses an antioxidant property that helps in neutralizing free radicals in the body, thereby bringing down oxidative stress and preventing liver cirrhosis.
2) Too much alcohol over a prolonged period leads to damage to brain cells and to the pancreas. Curcumin can help alleviate these conditions as it has anti-inflammatory properties. It can reduce the activity of pro inflammatory enzymes and cytokines to keep inflammation in check.
3) Large quantities of alcohol consumed over an extended period leads to the production of a substance known as lactate dehydrogenase, which causes liver toxicity also known as liver poisoning. Curcumin has the ability to keep a check on the level of lactate dehydrogenase and thus prevent liver poisoning.
4) Too much alcohol has an adverse effect on the cognitive abilities. Curcumin can help reverse this by decreasing the level of malondialdehyde levels in the brain, which leads to improved cognitive ability.
5) Excess alcohol causes gastric inflammation and ulcers. The anti-inflammatory properties of Curcumin help in reducing gastric inflammation by reducing the activity of nuclear kappa beta factor.
6) The therapeutic properties of Curcumin help in reducing the craving for alcohol and slowly erase the dependence on alcohol.
Not just any Curcumin supplement or turmeric can help alcoholics. It is important to select a supplement that is created specifically for recovery from alcohol abuse. Bagdara Farms brings to us just what is needed. A supplement called ALCHORID comes to our doorsteps from the shelves of Bagdara Farms. It is exactly what an alcoholic should try. It is made from locally grown Curcumin, which is natural and organic and has no unwanted chemical additives simply because it is grown without the aid of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides. Get a bottle of Alchorid, consume it regularly and see how your dependence on alcohol melts away!
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28698350