Alcohol consumption leads to various ailments that may cause serious discomfort and some serious complications. Alcohol intoxication is one such ailment. Alcohol intoxication occurs when alcohol is consumed in large quantities and can be very dangerous.
What is Alcohol Intoxication? / Ethanol intoxication
- Alcohol intoxication also known as drunkenness is a disturbance in behaviour or mental function during or after alcohol consumption.
- It is a physiological condition that may result in physiological alteration of consciousness.
- It is a result of alcohol entering the bloodstream faster than it can be metabolized by our body.
- A person is said to be intoxicated from alcohol when the quantity of alcohol consumed produces behavioural or physical abnormalities.
How is Alcohol Intoxication caused?
Alcohol causes intoxication because of its depressive effects on various areas of the brain causing various physical and mental impairments in progressive order as the alcohol consumption level increases.
What are the signs and symptoms of Alcohol Intoxication?
The signs and symptoms of alcohol intoxication are:
- Slow breathing
- Blue-tinged skin or pale skin
- Irregular breathing
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Sense of euphoria
- Beginnings of erratic behaviour
- Slow reaction time
- Senses are dulled
- Lack in fine motor skills
- Lowered inhibitions
- Exaggerated emotions
- Difficulty in walking
- Decreased response to stimuli
- Pain is dulled
- Feeling drowsy.
- Smell of alcohol in the breath
- The best natural therapeutic solution is to prevent ourselves from binge drinking and from the after-effects of alcohol consumption.
- Alchorid is the answer to this disorder which comes in a bottle that is budget-friendly and eco-friendly.
- It is a perfect concoction of the choicest ingredients of nature that is blessed with the goodness of a super phytochemical called curcumin.
- Alchorid is known for its powerful anti-oxidant properties which prevent oxidative stress-induced in the liver due to alcohol toxicity. Alchorid elevates antioxidant defences and helps in detoxification of adverse effects of alcohol addiction.
- A large quantity of alcohol may lead to severe inflammation of the pancreas and brain cells, known as neuro-inflammation. Alchorid’s anti-inflammatory properties aid in inhibiting the expression of nuclear factor kappa beta and down-regulates levels of cytokines which are responsible for inflammation and liver damage induced by alcohol poisoning.
- Alcohol toxicity can have damaging effects on the body if not treated in time. Alchorid helps in detoxifying various toxic chemicals which may be present in the body and are induced by alcohol toxicity. Addition of Alchorid on a daily basis aids in preventing injury to the liver cells caused by alcohol toxicity.
- Alchorid has neuroprotective cells which help in preventing neurodegenerative diseases. The powerful antioxidant property of Alchorid and its ability to inhibit lipid peroxidation helps in preventing brain damage caused by alcohol poisoning.
- Alchorid aids in improving cognitive function by decreasing malondialdehyde levels and preventing cognitive impairment suffered due to alcohol toxicity.
- Alchorid’s anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative properties help in preventing stomach health from alcohol poisoning.
- Alchorid has a liver protective property which aids in keeping liver fit and fine. And protects liver by preventing it from damage done by alcohol toxicity.
Alchorid is a powerful medicinal product that possesses miraculous properties which plays a vital role in preventing alcohol toxicity. It has strong therapeutic benefits and can be used as a natural and organic alternative in preventing alcohol toxicity. Alchorid is safe and has no side-effects. Consumption of Alchorid with a balanced diet can prove to be extremely helpful in preventing damages done due to alcohol consumption.
You get a 10% discount if you pay online for the minimum recommended course of 6 bottles.
1st Time COD orders invite 10% additional COD charges and there is never a discount on COD orders.
Click here for more details: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27764939