Overuse of alcohol is a major concern for a variety of ailments and disorders in our body. One such concern is that excess alcohol is a major cause of chronic pancreatitis and acute pancreatitis.
What is Alcoholic Pancreatitis?
- Alcoholic pancreatitis is a long-lasting inflammation of the pancreas which is caused due to excessive intake of alcohol.
- Pancreatitis caused due to alcohol consumption is a very painful and potentially fatal condition.
- The risk of developing this ailment increases with the increase in the amount and duration of alcohol consumption.
- The pancreas is a fleshy organ located in the center of the gut.
- The pancreas’ job is to make digestive chemicals to turn the things we have eaten into something which can be absorbed. Pancreas also produces insulin.
- In pancreatitis, our pancreas becomes inflamed to the point where it releases chemicals on itself and auto digests itself. This is the reason why it is so painful and can be life-threatening. It is like getting a serious burn in the center of the gut.
There are two types of pancreatitis:
- Acute pancreatitis: The inflammation develops quickly over a few days. It often goes away completely and leaves no permanent damage. Sometimes it can be serious.
- Chronic pancreatitis: The inflammation is persistent. The inflammation tends to be less intense than acute pancreatitis but as it is ongoing and can cause scarring and damage.
What are the signs and symptoms of alcoholic pancreatitis?
These are the various signs and symptoms of alcoholic pancreatitis:
- Severe nausea can be felt if suffering from alcoholic pancreatitis.
- A feeling of sharp pain that goes through the back and is unrelenting.
- Sometimes fever can be observed.
- People suffering from pancreatitis may have constipation.
- Weight loss.
- Back pain.
- Producing greasy, foul-smelling feces.
The pancreas is extremely sensitive to alcohol. A single bout of excessive drinking can bring an attack of pancreatitis in an otherwise healthy person.
Alcohol damages pancreatic cells and influences metabolic processes involving insulin.
According to the National Institute of Health 70% of acute pancreatitis cases are caused by alcohol abuse.
To help you sail through this disorder, Bagdara Farms has the perfect solution bottled in a pocket-friendly product called Alchorid.
What is Alchorid?
- Alchorid is a magical potion made to help people suffering from alcohol consumption and its effect.
- It is the perfect soldier to defend your body from the harmful effects of alcohol.
- It is enriched with the perfect portion of nature’s most versatile and magical phytochemical called curcumin that has miraculous medicinal and therapeutic properties to help in healing from alcoholic pancreatitis.
- Alchorid aids in reducing pancreatic inflammation because of its superb anti-inflammatory property.
- It helps in suppressing pain signals by exerting a nociceptive effect through cell signaling elements.
- Oxidative stress is a triggering factor in the inflammatory response in the pancreatic cells. The over-production of free radicals leads to a series of reactions that cause inflammation. Alchorid attenuates oxidative stress and aids in preventing the effect of alcoholic pancreatitis.
- It aids in preventing tissue damage in the pancreas caused due to excessive consumption of alcohol.
- It has the potential to prevent the destructive effects of alcohol on the pancreas.
- It is gluten-free and is non-polished.
- It is one hundred percent organic, natural, and vegetarian.
- It is farm-grown and is Non-GMO.
- It is grown from wild strands.
- It has therapeutic properties in not only curing pancreatitis by preventing the damages done in pancreatitis but also aids in the holistic healing of the body from the ill-effects of alcohol abuse.
- Add ½ tsp of Alchorid in a glass of warm water with a pinch of black pepper, lemon, and honey. Enjoy this tangy drink with the goodness of curcumin and heal your pancreas from the ill-effects of alcohol consumption.
- Add ¼ tsp Alchorid in a cup of curd. Add fresh-cut fruits, ¼ tsp black pepper, and a pinch of chaat masala to enjoy healthy and healing raita.
You get a 10% discount if you pay online for the minimum recommended course of 6 bottles.
1st Time COD orders invite 10% additional COD charges and there is never a discount on COD orders.
Click here for more details: