The normal function of the immune system is to protect and fight off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins called antibodies that are produced by white blood cells. With lupus, the immune system malfunctions and cannot distinguish between foreign invaders and healthy tissue.
What is lupus?
- Lupus is a systemic autoimmune disease that occurs when body’s immune system attacks its own tissues and organs.
- Lupus is an inflammatory disease caused when immune system starts affecting its own tissues.
- In lupus, something goes wrong with the immune system and the antibodies produced by immune system are unable to differentiate between foreign invaders and body’s healthy tissues, as a result it attacks and destroys its own healthy tissues.
What are the symptoms of lupus?
The common symptoms of lupus are:
- Severe fatigue
- People with lupus experience a characteristic red malar rash or colour change that may occur across the cheeks and bridge of the nose in the shape of a butterfly.
- Joint stiffening and inflammation of the joints are a major symptom of lupus.
- People experience unexplained fever in lupus.
- Skin rashes are another big symptom in lupus.
- Exposure to ultraviolet light makes the skin rash even worse and can trigger lupus flares.
- People with lupus may get swollen lymph glands during a flare.
- Fluctuation in weight.
- Hair loss.
There is no particular cause for lupus but this ailment happens when there is a problem with our immune system. Our immune system is very important and the main defence mechanism which protects us from all the ailments and disorders of our body. To take care of our immune system and help ourselves lead a healthy life, Immunoturm is the product to go for.
What is Immunoturm?
- Immunoturm is a magical concoction of nature’s choicest ingredients and nutrients along with the miraculous phytochemical called curcumin to give a big boost to our immune system.
- It is especially enriched with the perfect portion of curcumin and important nutrients which helps in preventing from various ailments caused due to a weak immune system.
Why Immunoturm to prevent Lupus?
- Immunoturm inhibits the activity of auto antibodies which are the main factors causing damage and attacking organs in lupus.
- Immunoturm has immunomodulatory actions.
- Immunoturm can aid in restoring immune function in lupus patient.
- Immunoturm has anti-inflammatory action which helps in preventing spread of inflammation to other organs in lupus.
- It protects from skin eczema.
- It can be a herbal alternative to relieve from pain caused by lupus.
- Immunoturm helps in alleviating chronic fatigue in lupus.
- It prevents from side effects of lupus medications.
- It is one hundred percent organic, natural and vegetarian.
- It is gluten free.
- It is non- polished and farm grown.
- It is grown using wild strands.
- It is Non-GMO and is an amazing anti-oxidant.
- It has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- It has non-microbial property.
- Add ¼ tsp of Immunoturm to 1 cup of curd, 2 tbsp steel-cut oats, 1 apple, 1 banana, honey and a pinch of cinnamon. Drink this delicious beverage and enjoy its taste while detoxifying giving that kick to your immunity.
- Add ½ tsp of Immunoturm and ¼ tsp of black pepper in a warm glass of milk and drink this golden potion daily at night to enjoy a therapeutic healing of lupus.
- Add ½ tsp of Immunoturm in your daily curry as a masala and enjoy the goodness of Immunoturm in super tasty, savoury dishes.
- Add ½ tsp of Immunoturm in half cup boiling water and half cup milk. Add jaggery and a pinch of black pepper powder. Enjoy this superb Immunoturm tea in winters and feel the difference it brings in healing and boosting the immune system.
- Add ¼ tsp of Immunoturm in boiling water with black peppercorns, ginger, basil leaves and cinnamon. Strain the liquid in a cup. Add honey and enjoy this warm beverage while healing your immunity and making it stronger by enhancing the immune system.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28887914