Treat Lung Cancer Naturally With Oncomin
Oxygen is life for us but do we even realise what we are breathing in these days? With the inevitable rise in pollution levels, we are breathing in more of chemicals than fresh air. Add on the habit of smoking which further increases the chances of lung cancer. Statistics say that some people are dying from lung cancer than ovarian, colon, breast and prostate cancer combined. Lung cancer is also the number one killer cancer across the globe as of now. Lungs are a pair of vital organs that help to inhale oxygen and release carbon dioxide in the process of breathing. Lung cancer is a cancer that starts off in the lungs.
Smokers have a very high risk of lung cancer, but people who never smoked can also get affected by this disease. What is cancer? In general terms, cancer is nothing but the uncontrolled growth of cells which form masses of cells called tumours. It can start off in one lung or both lungs and are called primary lung cancer. As the tumours grow in size as well as numbers, they interfere with the ability of the lungs to provide oxygen to various parts of the body. Malignant tumours are the ones that move from one part of the body to the other by the process of metastasis. Secondary lung cancer starts in some other part of the body, metastasises and ultimately reaches the lungs.
There are Four Different Types of Lung Cancer:
- Adenocarcinoma- most common lung cancer in women and non-smokers which is formed in the mucus-producing glands of lungs.
- Squamous cell carcinoma– this is cancer which develops in the lining of bronchial tubes.
- Bronchioalveolar carcinoma- cancer which forms near the air sacs of the lungs
- Large-cell differentiated carcinoma- it is a rapidly growing cancer formed on the outer edges or surfaces of lungs.
Most of the early symptoms go unnoticed.
Some of the Common Signs and Symptoms when the disease is in Advanced Stages are:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Excessive weight loss without any efforts
- Coughing up blood and a new cough that refuses to go away
- A headache
- Hoarseness of the voice
As mentioned earlier smoking is one of the leading causes of lung cancer. Even passive smokers who are exposed to second-hand smoke are prone to lung cancer. How doe smoking damage lungs? The carcinogens or cancer-causing substances in the smoke start causing damages in the lung tissue. Initially, the body makes a few repairs to this damage, but over a period, the muscles start behaving abnormally and develop into cancer.
There are many Risk Factors for Lung Cancer which Include:
- Exposure to radon gas- radon is a natural breakdown product of uranium in soil, rock and water which becomes a part of the air that we breathe. High levels of radon can build up at homes.
- The family history of lung cancer
- Exposure to asbestos at the workplace in forms like arsenic, nickel and chromium also increase the risk of lung cancer.
The diagnosis for lung cancer is made by imaging tests like CT scan and X-ray. Sputum cytology wherein sputum is observed under the microscope also reveals the presence of cancer cells. The tissue sample or biopsy can also be done. The treatment procedures will include surgery, radiation therapy or chemotherapy and targeted drug therapy.
Bagdara Farms has come up with a product called Oncomin that is effective in preventing and treating lung cancer.
It is a curcumin-based product which is also enriched with turmerone. These two polyphenols have the best therapeutic properties in them.
- As a potent, anti-cancer agent, curcumin can prevent DNA damage in cells, prevents cell survival signals of cancer cells and promotes activation of factors that cause induced cell death or apoptosis.
- Curcumin is an antioxidant which prevents the formation of reactive oxygen species, thus destroying lung cancer cells.
- It has been found that curcumin can reverse the mutagenic potential of Benzo (a) pyrene which is a carcinogen.
- Turmerone and curcumin can also protect the lungs against the effects of nicotine.
- The combination of curcumin and turmerone significantly increases the self-renewal capacity of lung cancer cells.
- Metastasis is prevented by curcumin by acting on various biochemical pathways and molecules that cause cancer cells to spread to other parts of the lungs.
- The side effects of cancer treatment can take its share of the toll on the health of a cancer patient. Curcumin protects from the drug-induced toxicity like chemotherapeutic drugs and also benefits as adjuvant therapy in lung cancer.
Recommended Dosages to Cure Lung Cancer with Oncomin:
- ½ tsp Oncomin, ¼ tsp cinnamon, ¼ tsp fresh ginger, one ground clove, ½ tsp cold pressed coconut oil, a pinch of black pepper is to be taken in a glass of warm water. Blend all of them and make it twice a day.
- Mix ½ tsp Oncomin, ½ tsp ground cumin and ½ tsp black pepper along with a tbsp of warm olive oil and have it with a glass of milk twice a day.
Buy Oncomin and prevent Lung Cancer!