Our bones and joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons from this intricate network that keep us moving and working without any problems.
For any reason, if this network is not able to work properly or develop a problem then we know it would be difficult for us to manage.
Despite all the care there is a chance that things might go wrong and one of the most common problems that affect the joints is arthritis and this condition is quite painful and does hamper our movements and also holds us back.
Arthritis is a condition that afflicts our joints and is the result of inflammation.
- One or more joints can become inflamed
- Pain and limitation in joint activity
- Has no favourites men, women and children all can get it
- One has to consult rheumatologists
- One must be alert and as soon as the first signs appear one must begin treatment.
If you have arthritis it means you are experiencing Arthralgia
Depending upon the number of joints affected, you might have
- Polyarthritis—more than 4 joints are inflamed
- Oligoarthritis: 2-3 joints are inflamed
- Monoarthritis: one joint is involved
Arthritis can be
Osteoarthritis ––which is about the wear and tear of cartilage
Rheumatoid arthritis—when an overactive immune system brings about inflammation
Why one develops arthritis?
Though a particular cause has still not been singled out, you can develop arthritis due to any of these reasons:
- Previous injury
- The injury that can lead to degenerative arthritis
- Work that is physical and takes a toll on your body
- Gout—kind of arthritis which is related to your diet
- Infections—arthritis of Lyme disease
- Dysfunction of the immune system
- Consuming foods that cause inflammation
You are a risk of developing arthritis:
Non-modifiable ( are not in your control) risk factors are:
Age: risk increases with age
Sex; most types are more common in women
Genetic Factors: there are specific genes linked to higher risk of arthritis like rheumatoid arthritis (RA), systemic lupus erythematosus (SLS) and ankylosing spondylitis
Modifiable risk factors ( can be controlled);
- Joint injuries
- Occupation and job profile
There are 200 different types of Arthritis and these are clubbed into 7 main groups
- Inflammatory arthritis: rheumatoid arthritis, reactive arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, arthritis associated with colitis and psoriasis.
- Degenerative or mechanical arthritis; damage of cartilage(osteoarthritis)
- Soft tissue musculoskeletal pain: pain felt in tissue rather than joint
- Back pain
- Connective tissue disease
- Infectious arthritis: bacteria or fungus enters the joints causing inflammation
(Salmonella, shigella, gonorrhea, STD, hepatitis C)
- Metabolic arthritis
The warning signs
- The function and movement of the joint is limited
- Joint stiffness
- The inflamed joints are tender.
- Swelling in glands, lymph nodes
- Weight loss
If you or any of your near and dear one is experiencing these symptoms of pain is holding you back from doing the simplest of chores then Calmya from Bagdara Farms is the answer
As all Bagdara creations, this product too is 100% organic and loaded with high Curcumin content.
It has been proven repeatedly without a doubt that Curcumin the best anti-inflammatory agent given by nature and this property is perfect for giving relief from pain.
As it is a potent anti-inflammatory agent Curcumin works towards strengthens the immune system thus preventing any malfunction of the immune system malfunction and the inflammation caused by it.
Curcumin has highly pleiotropic (produces more than one effect) molecules which have a fail-proof safety profile
The dynamic analgesic property of the rich curcumin content in Calmya makes it a natural painkiller which provides relief from stiff joints and pain which is part and parcel of arthritis.
If you have Rheumatoid arthritis then defence system of the body attacks itself, the anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant property of Curcumin stops this from taking place and puts a person on the path to recovery.
The anti-inflammatory action blocks the inflammation causing enzymes which makes it perfect for checking and treating RA.
The anti-microbial action of curcumin inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungus which causes infection in the joints.
Curcumin also subdues and suppresses body’s response to TNF(tumour necrosis factor) which is a chemical that is produced by the immune system and is responsible for inflammation related to not only to rheumatoid arthritis but also to other arthritic condition.
Curcumin checks inflammation causing COX 2 enzymes.
Curcuminoids present in Calmya produce an anti-arthritic effect giving the much-needed relief from pain and bringing down joint swelling.
The therapeutic and pharmacological properties of Curcumin enhance the autoimmune system in the case of rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.
The bones are protected from any erosion and degeneration which can happen due to arthritis curcumin in Calmya also prevents the thickening of synovial fluids which keep the joints lubricated.
Calmya also ensures that osteoarthritis does not progress further by ensuring that there is no loss of bone tissue.
So if you have Arthritis look to Calmya to help you manage the condition and also prevent its progression.