If You Are Suffering From PCOS, Your Solution Is Here..
As we all know, hormones are the chemical messengers which play a critical role in the smooth running of our body. Change in even the smallest quantities of hormones can wreak havoc. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, commonly referred to as PCOS is one such disorder that arises due to a hormonal imbalance in women under the reproductive age bracket (15- 44 years). The function of male hormones is very different from that of the female hormones. Now in the case of PCOS, women have higher than normal levels of male hormones or androgens. Let’s read further to know how this happens.
Ovaries are the female gonads that produce the female gamete ovum every month by a process called ovulation. This ovum is fertilized by the sperm forms a single-celled structure called a zygote. These processes are not so simple as they sound. Luteinizing hormone and Follicle stimulating hormone control the process of ovulation. Along with these two hormones, ovaries also release progesterone and estrogen that regulate the menstrual cycle and also a minimal amount of male hormone called androgens. PCOS is a syndrome in which affects the ovaries and ovulation process.
So What Exactly Happens In PCOS?
There are many small, fluid-filled sacs that grow inside the ovaries due to which the syndrome also gets its name Polycystic means many cysts. All these sacs will contain the follicles each with an immature egg but the eggs never mature enough to cause ovulation. This lower rate of ovulation further reduces the levels of female hormones and increases the number of male hormones more than usual. The symptoms of PCOS may vary, but the three main features are:
- Excess androgen- Very high levels of male hormones may give rise to excess facial and body hair (hirsutism). Severe acne and male- pattern baldness.
- Irregular periods- Menstrual cycles take place in every 28- 30 days. Irregular, very short or prolonged periods are the most common signs of PCOS.
- Presence of polycystic ovaries- In case of PCOs, ovaries can become enlarged due to which the ovaries may not function properly.
Obesity increases the severity of the symptoms in PCOS.
- Acne- male hormones make the skin oilier can cause pimples and acne.
- Excessive weight gain- More than 80 % of women with PCOS are overweight or obese.
- Skin becomes dark-coloured especially under the groin and breasts.
- Headaches- Hormonal fluctuations can be a trigger for headaches.
What Could Be The Possible Causes Of PCOS?
- Heredity- Genes play a significant role in the development of PCOS.
- Excessive insulin- Insulin helps to regulate the sugar levels in our body. At times, the cells become resistant to insulin due to which the blood sugar levels may increase, and the body will produce more insulin. Excess of insulin production is directly related to the increase in androgen production.
- Low-grade inflammation– inflammation takes when our body is trying to ward off any kind of infection. Women with PCOS have a little bit of inflammation that stimulates the polycystic ovaries to produce androgens.
If Left Unattended To, PCOS Can Have Severe Complications Like:
- Miscarriage/ premature birth
- Sleep apnea
- Type 2 diabetes
- Gestational diabetes
- Abnormally high uterine bleeding
- Endometrial cancer or cancer of the uterine lining
- Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis
- Metabolic syndrome
- Depression and eating disorders
A pelvic examination, ultrasound, and blood tests are done by the physician to diagnose PCOS.
The course of treatment may include specific lifestyle changes, combination birth control pills, progestin therapy, etc
Bagdara Farms have made one of the simplest and effective ways of tackling PCOs in a product called Shemeric. It is enriched with curcumin and turmerone that play a massive role in hormonal balancing.
- Regular consumption of curcumin can significantly reduce the levels of male hormones and increase the number of female hormones.
- Inflammation is the cause of the major diseases including PCOs. Since curcumin is known to be a potent anti-inflammatory agent, it helps to bring down the inflammation and thus prevent PCOS.
- The free radicals produced in the body during the process of oxidation can lead to many symptoms of PCOS. Curcumin and turmerone remove these free radicals, thus bringing down the oxidative stress in the body.
- Depression is often associated with PCOS. Turmerone and curcumin are known for their properties to reduce depression.
- Boil a cup of water; add ½ tsp Shemeric, a pinch of black pepper. Once boiled add honey to taste and consume it twice daily.
- Add ½ tsp Shemeric in your soup before dinner.
- Boil a cup of milk with ½ tsp Shemeric, add a pinch of black pepper and take this twice daily.
Buy Shemeric and get rid of PCOS naturally.