Did You Knew Skin Cancer Could Be Cured With Curcumin?
Cancer is the dreaded word one does not want his worst enemy also to get this disease. Cancer has dug its fangs into almost every part of the body not only in human beings but animals too. Breast cancer, colon banker, blood cancer, uterine cancer is some of the common forms of cancer. Skin cancer is steadily climbing up to become a common form of cancer across the globe. As per an estimate, more than 3 million people are diagnosed with cancer every year.
What Exactly Is Cancer?
Let’s take a little preview into what is cancer. Cancer is nothing but the abnormal and uncontrolled growth of cells where they keep multiplying without any stop signal. As the cells multiply, they form a mass called a tumor. These tumors are said to be cancerous if they are made of malignant cells. Tumors can even travel to different organs through the bloodstream or lymphatic system by a process called metastasis. These tumor cells invade the space and oxygen as well nutrients from the normal cells causing their early death.
Skin Cancer Types
Skin is the largest organ in our body. Most of these skin cancers are the locally malignant growth of the skin originating from the epidermis (topmost layer of the skin). Skin cancer starts as precancerous lesions that may develop into skin cancer over a period. The three main types of skin cancer are mentioned below:
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous cell carcinoma (originating from skin cells)
- Melanoma(arising from pigment-producing skin cells called melanocytes)
Lymphomas, Sarcomas and Merkel cell cancers are the other rare forms of skin cancers.
Most of the basal cell carcinomas have almost no symptoms, and squamous cell carcinomas can be quite painful. The characteristic trait of both these forms of skin cancer is sores that bleed, oozes or crusts that refuse to heal and have raised edges and central ulceration.
Symptoms Of Basal Cell Carcinomas Are:
- Reddish patches on the skin that are raised.
- Shiny, pink, pearly translucent bump
- Pink skin growths or lesions with raised borders crusted in the center
- The whitish-yellow waxy area with irregular borders and resembles a scar.
Symptoms Of Squamous Cell Carcinoma Are:
- Open sores that don’t heal for weeks
- Wart-like growth
- Red, scaly patches with irregular borders that bleed
- A raised growth that is associated with a rough surface that is specified in the middle.
As we all know, the ultra-violet rays of the sun are very harmful. Solar keratoses or actinic keratoses are scaly lesions caused due to the damage by the UV rays especially in the scalp, back of the hands and face. These are precancerous but if left untreated can, most of them can develop into squamous cell carcinoma.
Skin Cancer Cause?
What causes skin cancer? The most common cause of skin cancer is the DNA mutation caused UV rays affecting the epidermis. Genetic angle can also not be ignored in this case as people with less melanin are more prone to damage by UV rays.
Risk Factors for Skin Cancer
The most common risk factors for skin cancer are as follows:
- A suppressed immune system from a disease like HIV, some infection or cancer.
- Exposure to ultraviolet rays either from excessive exposure to sunlight or tanning beds. Individuals are very fair skin are more prone to skin cancer due to a lesser number of melanocytes which protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
- Excessive exposure to ionizing radiations like X-rays or certain chemicals like arsenic.
- Few forms of sexually acquired wart virus infections.
- Hereditary history of skin cancers.
Parts of the body that are regularly exposed to sunlight most often like face, nose, ears, bald area of the scalp and back of the neck. They may also appear on the back, chest or the extremities. More or less skin cancer can occur anywhere on the skin.
Diagnosis Of Skin Cancer
The diagnosis for skin cancer can be made by a skin biopsy wherein a small piece of a tumor sliced and sent to the pathologist for further examination.
Treatment of Skin Cancer
Oncomin from Bagdara Farms is an innovative product that has curcumin and turmerone that help to firstly prevent skin cancer and secondly, aid in the healing of it too. It is a non-GMO product produced organically. Few benefits of curcumin and turmerone in case of skin cancer are as follows:
- Many studies have shown that curcumin can induce the death of cancer cells by interfering with various molecular pathways of cancer cells.
- Suppression of proteins involved in many signaling pathways like Akt, mTOR, etc. helps to prevent cancer progression.
- Since curcumin can boost the immunity by regulating the activation of immune cells like B and T cells, the growth of cancer cells is prevented.
- The fantastic antioxidant property of curcumin and turmerone can help in preventing the damage caused by UV radiations.
- ½ tsp Oncomin, ½ tsp ginger powder, a pinch of cinnamon and black pepper should be mixed with 250 ml of water and boiled. Add ½ tsp lemon juice and raw honey. Consume it twice a day.
- ½ tsp ground cumin,1/4 tsp black pepper, and ½ tsp Oncomin can be mixed along with a tbsp of warm olive oil and taken twice a day. Take this paste along with a glass of warm milk.
Buy Oncomin and win against Skin Cancer.