A disease that has been on the rampant these days is liver cancer. In India, there have been more cases in the recent past, especially because our lifestyles have changed and there is less and less focus and attention that we pay to our health. There are unhealthy habits that we have developed like smoking, consuming alcohol and not performing enough physical exercise.
Liver in our body happens to be an important organ that has numerous functions and if something goes wrong with it, there will be a lot of chaos and impaired functioning that is bound to happen.
Functions Of The Liver
- Produces bile which breaks down and digests parts of the food we eat.
- It detoxifies the blood.
- It is responsible for clotting of blood.
- It is the organ which is responsible for production, storage and release of sugar as and when needed.
Symptoms Of Liver Cancer
Liver cancer, also called hepatic cancer characterizes growth of tumors that are malignant. These tumors may be inside the liver or on it. The symptoms of liver cancer are the following:
- Fatigue and general lethargy
- Loss in weight
- Back ache
- Fever also at times
People who are obese are more prone to liver cancer. Diabetics also have to be on the vigil as diabetes affects the major organs of the body and liver happens to be one among them. Smoking is also a major cause of liver cancer. All these high-risk group people should tale preventive steps so that this dreadful disease which can prove fatal can be warded off.
Livturm For Preventing Liver Cancer
- Livturm is an amazingly effective organic supplement which is rich in curcumin and can help with prevention of liver cancer. Curcumin, derived from turmeric exhibits excellent pharmacological properties and has been seen to combat many other diseases as well. It is like a tonic for liver cancer and ensures good health of the liver and overall well-being and health for you too.
- There are a plethora of properties in Livturm like anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and antibiotic which makes it effective for making the liver strong and healthy and preventing the development of malignant tumors.
- Livturm has also been seen to aid in the regeneration of liver cells that have been damaged due to some reason or the other like growth of tumors. Gall bladder is also situated very close to the liver and Livturm also helps to ensure a healthy gall bladder so that it performs its functions without any worries.
You might ask why Livturm and not any other supplement available in the market? Well, there is a straight and simple answer to this. It is because Livturm has been locally produced by home growing methods employed at Bagdara Farms in the pristine lands in Madhya Pradesh which manufacture 100% organic products, which give health to your entire family. There are no chemicals, pesticides or artificial fertilizers put in Livturm. There is also no harmful or artificial color added to the product.
Dosage Of Livturm
Half a teaspoon of Livturm can be boiled with a cup of coconut milk, some grated ginger and half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder. You can have this mixture on a daily basis for best results.
Also, Livturm should not be taken on an empty stomach. You must also not take Livturm with any other supplements as there may be an unfavorable reaction.
Livturm should be avoided by some people:
- People who have a condition of gall bladder obstruction.
- People who have a bleeding disorder must also avoid Livturm.
- If you have to undergo some surgery, then you must stop the intake of Livturm at least one month prior to it.
Order your jar of Livturm for a healthy liver all throughout your life.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29353208