FIGHT BRAIN DISEASES WITH NURAMIN OF BAGDARA FARMS
Our brain is one of the most remarkable creations of God. The specificity with which it coordinates the functions in the body is beautiful. At the same time, it is also a very delicate organ packed inside a skeletal box called cranium. It has a rich supply of blood all the time and has different regions to control different jobs. Sometimes, due to many factors, our brain can be afflicted by certain conditions. These conditions make us very ill and for some of the problems there is still no cure but you can fight brain diseases with Nuramin, a curcumin rich supplement from Bagdara Farms.
Let’s have a look at the factors that affect brain:-
DEMENTIA- It is a broad term to signify the loss of memory and other mental abilities which are severe enough to make the person incapable of performing daily activities. It may include different symptoms like difficulty in finding words, impaired judgement, and memory loss and can be caused due to various physical changes in the brain or its cells called neurons. When the neurons are injured, they lose the ability to communicate properly with other cells leading to a dysfunction. The various stages of dementia are as follows:
- Stage 1: Where the patient does not have any problem and does not show any signs of dysfunction and impairment.
- In Stage 2: The individual can function independently but has slowly started showing signs of impairment.
- Stage 3: The individual starts showing obvious difficulty in daily activities.
- In Stage 4: Now in this stage the individual starts needing help in caring for him and doing the daily life activities.
- Stage 5: This is the last stage wherein the individual is not able to function independently.
Some Of The Common Forms Of Dementia Are:
- Alzheimer’s disease: It is a chronic neuro-degenerative disease. This normally starts very slowly but then grips your brain totally and worsens with time.
- Parkinson’s disease is another progressive neuro-degenerative disorder which leads to the loss of motor functions because of the decrease in the number of dopamine-inducing brain cells. The symptoms include: tremor, stiffness, impaired balance, slowness, unstable gait, anxiety and depression. People over 60 years of age, men gender, and genetics and head trauma are more prone to Parkinson’s disease.
Fight Brain Diseases With Nuramin
Nuramin from Bagdara Farms is an innovative product rich in curcumin and turmerone that can help prevent as well as ease out the symptoms of some disorders of the brain. Continue reading to know how.
- Since curcumin has great anti inflammatory properties, it can curb the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease by clearing the amyloid plaques and slows down the progression of the disease.
- One of the major hormones in those functions in the brain is Brain- derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) and some of the brain diseases are linked to the decrease on the levels of this hormone. Curcumin significantly increases the amount of this hormone and thus reverses many age-related decreases in brain function too.
- Curcumin is also found to increase the levels of dopamine and serotonin. That’s the reason they can function a good anti depressants.
- It is also a known fact that both turmerone and curcumin help a stroke patient recover faster by bringing down the inflammation and also generating new brain cells or neurons.
- Take ½ tsp of Nuramin, a pinch of black pepper and boil it with a glass of water. Once boiled, add a dash of honey for taste and drink it twice a day.
- Take ½ tsp Nuramin, 2 cups of water, ¼ tsp of black pepper and 70 ml of edible oil. Boil all of these together and make a paste. Store it in a jar. Add this paste to 1 cup of hot water, milk or tea and consume it once daily.
If you still have any doubts regarding the Nuramin, do not hesitate to give us a call or ping us on our chat. Our dedicated consultants will be more than happy to clear your doubts. You can even leave your question in the comment section below, we shall get back to you.