THE HERBAL GOODNESS TO FIGHT CANCER WITH TURMERIC, WERE YOU AWARE?
Our body forms . .Cancer is a dreaded term as well as a disease that can create painful memories as well as agonizing end to a loved one and the family. So many cancer patients lose the battle to it the moment they hear the diagnosis while some keep battling it till the end just with some ray of hope. There are many inspiring stories of how people have overcome cancer but those are the few lucky ones. They all have two thing in common positivism and they all tried herbal ways along with chemotherapy. Yes, you can fight cancer with Turmeric. Find out more below.
Amy’s mother had cancer and she did a lot of research on the topic. Let’s have a look at what she found out. Cells are the basic structural and functional building blocks of life. Our body forms new cells continuously at a predetermined pace to replace the old, damaged ones. The message for this act to be carried out is in the DNA inside the nucleus of each and every cell. Sometimes this message gets encrypted in a wrong way and the new cells keep forming even when the old ones have not died. Also known as malignancy, cancer in a lay man’s language means uncontrolled growth of cells. This extra mass of cells is termed tumour. All hope is not lost as yet.
It is not necessary that all tumours have to be cancerous or malignant, some of them are benign or non cancerous. The scary part begins when cells from malignant tumours invade the nearby cells spreading to other parts of the body. Some doctors also say that cancer is not a single disease its many diseases clubbed together. The most common forms of cancer in men are lung, prostate and colorectal. In women it is lung, breast and colorectal cancer whereas in children it is lymphoma, leukaemia and brain tumours. It is so heart wrenching to know that cancer as a disease is not just confined to humans. But, even animals can suffer from different types of cancer.
The general signs and symptoms of cancer are as follows:
- Fatigue and weight loss
- Change in bowel or bladder function
- Pain and unusual bleeding
- Voice change or persistent cough
There Are Many Risk Factors That Can Lead To Cancer Like:
- Genetics: Genes play an important role in deciding the growth as well as the heredity of contracting cancer. A number of genes can cause cancers like breast cancer, ovarian, prostate, skin and melanoma cancer.
- Ionizing radiation– Some of the radiations like uranium, X-rays, radon and ultra violet radiations can be a cause of different types of cancer if exposed excessively.
- Toxic chemical compounds– Few of the industrial toxins like benzene, nickel, cadmium, lead asbestos and even nicotine can cause cancer.
- Pathogens- Disease causing agents like Human Pappiloma Virus (HPV), hepatitis virus, Epstein-Barr virus and Helicobacter pylori can be a leading cause of different forms of cancer.
- Diet- Studies have shown that unhealthy diet like excessive consumption of red meat, caffeine, pickled vegetables, and canned/preserved food can also cause cancer.
- Apart from the above stated factors, obesity, lack of exercise, hormone replacement therapy and prolonged inflammation in the body can lead to cancer.
Fight Cancer with Turmeric rich Oncomin
The general route of treatment involves painful rounds of radiation therapy and chemotherapy which takes a lot of toll on the physical as well as emotional side of the patient and the people around them. Bagdara Farms tapped on to the numerous therapeutic effects of curcumin and turmerone. Thus, they came up with an innovative product called Oncomin. This product is non-GMO and has many proven benefits in preventing cancer.
- Curcumin and turmerone both are blessed with anti cancer properties. They can suppress the transcription of certain cancer causing genes and inhibition of cell signalling pathways.
- Chemoprevention is the usage or administration of certain agents that prevent the pre cancerous cells from becoming cancerous and spreading to different parts of the body.
- The antimicrobial property of curcumin can kill certain pathogens that can cause cancer. For example HPV which is a leading cause of cervical cancer.
- Turmerone and curcumin have the ability to prevent the process of metastasis. This means spread of cancer cells to other parts of the body.
- Curcumin can raise the levels of antioxidant enzymes. Thus, regulating the action of nuclear factor kappa B and thus slow down or prevent the growth of cancer.
- The ability to activate pathways that cause cell death is an important property of curcumin. Because of this that can inhibit the progression of tumours in and around.
Recommended Dosage of Oncomin
The consumption of Oncomin should take off in a small quantity and then gradually increase it. It also ensures that the product be consumed for at least a month before the visible results can be seen. The recommended dosages as given below should be followed:
- Take ½ tsp of Oncomin, ¼ tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp freshly grated ginger, 1 clove, a pinch of black pepper and a glass of water. Blend all the ingredients wells and have it twice a day.
- Take ½ tsp of Oncomin, ½ tsp ground cumin and ¼ tsp of pepper. Mix all of them with a tsp of warm olive oil and have it twice a day.
Prevent Your Visit To Oncologist With Oncomin!