Customer’s Diary – “Why I Chose Bagdara Farm’s Hulthy Over Turmeric Available in Markets”
A healthy family is a happy family I believe! And I being the lady of the house make sure that each member of my family gets the best in their daily diets. Fruits and salads, the greens and the beans! I give all to them. But the other day I was taken aback by a question raised by a friend of mine. “What are you doing to boost the immunity of your family.” Well, I am already doing a lot! Isn’t that enough, I thought. But deep inside I was shaken.
Was I doing anything to boost their immunity?! It was then when I researched a lot on how to increase immunity naturally. Yes, I am a believer in naturopathy. I didn’t want to give any supplements to my family in the name of wellness. And that’s when I came to know the importance of Curcumin (turmeric). We have all been giving turmeric to our families. And I thought the same as I scrolled down the articles on “importance of curcumin”, and it was at the same time when I realised what wrong have we been doing since long!
As I mentioned, one single question raised made me do a lot of research. I read a lot about turmeric, and most importantly, Curcumin.
Following are some essential things about Curcumin, I’d like to share.
- Curcumin is one of the significant ingredients of Turmeric. We might be aware of the goodness of turmeric, but we aren’t mindful of the fact that the curcumin that’s responsible for the goodness in it.
- Curcumin imparts a yellow colour and the signature aroma to turmeric.
- Curcumin holds multiple therapeutic properties like antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, etc.
- It also possesses medicinal properties like anti carcinogenic! (surprising but true!) Curcumin is known to fight most types of cancer, including breast cancer.
- Curcumin is also found to be helpful in Menopause and Menstrual days in a lady’s life.
- Not just that but curcumin also fights various ailments like Thyroid, seasonal flu, Asthma and infections, Cancer, Insomnia, Sexual Wellness, etc.
“I do add turmeric in my food daily, so I think I am doing the best I can do with turmeric”, is what I thought next. But eventually I found out, that turmeric I add in my food is just not sufficient for the following reasons.
- It might not be authentic! Yes, the authenticity of anything we buy in today’s world is essential to be checked. Sadly, everything we’re surrounded with isn’t what we see it be! It is either adulterated or spurious making it undesirable.
- Curcumin Content may not be right. It takes a lot of research and study to find the correct percentages of curcumin for the body. The turmeric in my kitchen may also be authentic, but it may not contain the right proportion of curcumin. If the percentages aren’t correct, it may not show therapeutic or medicinal effects.
- It may not be contained or packed rightly. The condiments should be packaged perfectly so that they remain intact. Else they may lose their aroma and health benefits.
It was then when I started searching for the right turmeric for my family, and I found “Hulthy” (haldi) by Bagdara Farms. It is organically grown, that grabbed all my attention at first as I was looking for something chemical free for my family.
I read everything I could about it, and I bought Hulthy for the following reasons
- It is organic and chemical free. It is free from any pesticide which is a chemical or chemical based. It is grown naturally and organically using natural biofertilizers like cow dung
- The land in which it’s grown has never been treated with any chemical.
- It contains the right amount if curcumin. Not less, not more. The right amount!
- The whole root and not just a part of it is processed. This enables better absorption and bioavailability in the body.
I bought the product and was pretty happy with the results. It’s been over a month now, and I can witness so much difference already! My family is prone to infections during changing seasons. But this transition time went well and efficiently without consumption of any anti-allergic. My family’s immunity seems to have boosted to fight the diseases on their own!