Our brain along with the spinal cord, and a large network of nerves and neurons is part of the nervous system and it is the body’s control system.
If the brain is damaged (could be due to any cause) everything including your memory, sensation and even your personality gets affected.
Any injury or disability that affects your brain is termed as a brain disorder which are a broad category of disorders which vary greatly in symptoms and severity. Brain disorders also include conditions that are caused by:
- Traumatic injury
Different Kinds Of Brain Disorders
A brain injury is often caused by blunt trauma, which can damage brain tissue, neurons, and nerves. This damage can affect your brain’s ability to communicate with the rest of your body.
Brain injuries include:
- Blood clots
- Contusions or bruising of brain tissues
- Cerebral edema or swelling inside the skull
Signs of brain injury:
- Sleep difficulty
- Bleeding from the ear
- Memory loss and problems with concentration
As the condition aggravates you may also develop:
- High blood pressure
- A low heart rate
- Pupil dilation
- Irregular breathing
Treatment: People with brain injury disorders need medication as well as physical therapy, speech and language therapy and even psychiatric therapy.
Primary tumours form in the brain and can be very dangerous while secondary or metastatic tumours may develop in some other part of the body and spread to the brain.
They can either be malignant ( cancerous) or benign( non-cancerous)
Most common symptoms of tumours are:
- Numbness or tingling in your arms and legs
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Changes in personality
- Difficulty with balance and movement
- Changes in speech, hearing or vision
Treatment: Includes medication and chemotherapy or radiation
This disease causes your brain and nerves to deteriorate with the passage of time, they can lead to change in your personality and behavior and even destroy the brain’s tissue and nerves.
Diseases like Alzheimer’s disease might develop with age and may impair your memory and thought processes.
Diseases like Tay-Sachs are genetic and may begin at an early age.
Other degenerative diseases are:
- Huntington’s disease
- ALS ( amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
- Parkinson’s disease
- All forms of dementia
Common symptoms of degenerative diseases are:
- Memory loss
- Loss of inhibition
- Mood swings
As the neurodegenerative diseases, progress symptoms get worse and new symptoms might develop.
Treatment of these diseases can be prevented and managed to improve the quality of life.
These are a large group of diverse conditions that affect your behavior patterns. The most common disorders are:
- Bipolar disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Symptoms depend on the condition and may vary from person to person.
Risk Factors For Brain Disorders
There are different kinds of risk factors for different brain disorders
- Traumatic brain injury: Most common in children under 4 years, young adults 15-25 years,and adults 65 years and above
- Brain tumors can affect anyone at any age
- Old age and family history are the most common risk factors
- Mental illness: Family history of mental illness
- Traumatic brain injury
- History of drug and alcohol abuse
- Traumatic or stressful life experience
Brain disorders are diagnosed by your neurological specialist, most common diagnostic tools CT scan, MRI and PET scans
Help Is At Hand
Do not these signs worry you Bagdara Farms have carefully crafted NURAMIN to give your brain health the much-needed boost.
Nuramin is perfect for your brain because:
- It has all the goodness of Curcumin to help protect the brain.
- It has a very high Curcumin content which has proven efficacy owing to its potent anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant properties making it the power to negate the onset and effects of bipolar disorder.
- Curcumin is nature’s most potent anti-oxidant, it checks oxidative stress and prevents brain damage which is quite common in bipolar disorder due to psychological stress, infection, malnutrition,
- Curcumin scavenges reactive oxygen species and ions that are the causative factors for oxidative stress.
- It also checks tissue damage by lipid peroxidation and also the level of antioxidant enzymes.
- High level of pro-inflammatory chemicals are found in people suffering from bipolar disorder, the potent anti-inflammatory property of Curcumin in Nuramin inhibits the action of pro-inflammatory chemicals like interleukin and prostaglandin.
- The anti-inflammatory action of Curcumin also checks the action of cyclooxygenase enzymes and nuclear factor kappa b.
- Curcumin in Nuramin regulates the Brain-derived neurotrophic factor(BDNF) and brings them back to normal thus providing neuroprotection by reducing damage due to chronic stress and improving memory.
- Nuramin owing to the efficacious effect of curcumin controls anxiety-like symptoms which are common in brain disorders
- It also provides the perfect foil for anxiety, depression mood swings by controlling the symptoms without any side-effects (most over the counter medications cause weight gain) making it adjuvant therapy for over the counter medications.
- The anti-oxidant property also restores memory function which was impaired because of stress
- Curcumin in Nuramin has PPAR-y agnostic action which binds PPAR-y receptors and promotes memory preserving action.
- The neuroprotective and anti-oxidant property of Curcumin in Nuramin gives protection to neurons thus helping protect the brain and the neurons.
- The anti-depressant property of Nuramin relieves stress, anxiety, and depression help soothe the nerves thus helping with mental illnesses=
With Nuramin you can give your brain health the perfect foil and ensure that your Brain carries all its functions to its optimum ability.