What would it feel like if one had to put a stop to one’s favorite activities because they had no control over their bladder( that is what people say when one has to visit the washroom frequently)? In the case of men, it is the prostate more than the bladder that is responsible for this condition.
What Is The Prostate And Why Is It So Important?
It is a walnut-sized gland just below the bladder and in front of the rectum and has the very important function of making the fluid that contains the sperm. It surrounds the urethra, the tube through which urine and semen exit the body.
Prostatitis is in simple terms inflammation of the prostate which can be due to inflammation or some other reason.
Prostatitis Can Be Classified As:
- Acute bacterial prostatitis: Least common and is usually caused by bacteria, starts suddenly and might have flu-like symptoms, you might suddenly feel:
- High fever
- Muscle aches
- Lower back pain
- Joint pain
- A feeling of bowel movement
- Trouble passing urine
- Weak urine stream
- Chronic bacterial prostatitis: Typically has recurrent bacterial infections of the prostate gland, symptoms might be minor or no symptoms at all, but difficult to treat successfully. The symptoms include:
- Painful urination
- Urgent feeling to pass urine especially at night
- Lower back pain, rectum pain
- Heavy feeling behind the scrotum
- Blood in semen
- Urinary blockage
- Chronic prostatitis/ chronic pelvic pain syndrome: Most common and least understood, can be inflammatory or non-inflammatory. The most common sign is that pain in one of these parts lasts for more than three months:
- Behind scrotum and rectum
- Lower abdomen
- Lower back
- Asymptomatic inflammatory prostatitis: Diagnosed incidentally while work up for infertility of prostate cancer, this does not require treatment but can lead to infertility.
Your Chances Of Developing Prostatitis Increase If You Have:
- Had UTI
- Are between 36 and 50
- Groin injury
- Use catheter
- Had prostate biopsy
- Had prostatitis before
- Engaged in rectal intercourse
- Structural or functional urinary tract abnormality
- Local pelvic trauma.
If you have any of these signs visit your doctor, who will carry out an examination to check your prostate health and even a urine examination can be carried out, a digital rectal exam may also be carried out.
The treatment, of course, depends on the causative factors but most of them have side-effects so in trying to cure one another part may be affected.
The smart thing to do is go for the 100% organic Mexamin-S3 which is loaded with all the therapeutic and pharmacological properties of Curcumin which will take care of the condition and inhibit the triggers leading to prostatitis WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECTS.
Mexamin-S3 Works Because:
- It is fortified with the mercurial properties of Curcumin in rich amount.
- Curcumin has powerful anti-inflammatory property which is second to none and it checks inflammation by reducing pro-inflammatory cytokines interleukin-8 and tumor necrosis factor alpha in the tissues and blood. In doing so it prevents and helps manage chronic non-bacterial prostatitis.
- The powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Curcumin also help in chronic bacterial prostatitis.