Curcumin Heals Torn Ligaments And Muscles To Get You Back On Track
CURCUMIN CAN HEAL A TORN LIGAMENT
“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy” an age old adage that holds true even today and yes when you play you will get hurt. All the scratches and bruises are signs that you are growing up. This worked well when we were kids but as grown-ups sports take a completely different place in our life.
In stressful times of today, sports have become more of a necessity than ever before, like everything else running, jogging, swimming have all become an integral part of life and so have sore muscles and sprains and strains.
All these are mementos of the hard work put in by you on the field or in the gym, but you can collect these mementos without worrying much as Bagdara Farms have come up with this mercurial product Sportyheal-5X for any sport injury you might have in your zeal to stay fit.
The Most Common Sport Injuries Are Strains And Sprains
Sprains are injuries to ligaments ( bands connecting bones to joints); sudden stretching them past their limit might tear or deform a ligament. The most common sight of a strain is the ankle.
Strains (pulled muscle) are injuries to muscle fibers or tendons that anchor the muscles to the bones. Strain is caused by overusing or overstretching a muscle.
You Know You Have A Sprain When You Have:
- Limited ability to move the affected joint
- At time of injury you hear a pop sound
A Strain Is Accompanied By:
- Muscle spasms
- Limited ability to move affected muscle
You Normally Get A Sprain When You Over Extend Or Tear A Ligament While Severely Stressing A Joint:
- Ankle: Walking or exercising on uneven surface
- Knee: Pivoting during an athletic activity
- Wrist: Landing on an outstretched hand during a fall
- Thumb: Skiing injury or overextension while playing racquet sports
A strain happens when a muscle becomes strained or pulled.
Acute strains happen by slipping on ice, running or throwing, lifting heavy objects in an awkward position.
Chronic strains happen due to prolonged repetitive movement of a muscle especially in sports like gymnastics, tennis, rowing and golf.
The Chances Of Getting Strains And Sprains Increases When:
Your muscles are poorly conditioned
As They Say Prevention Is Better Than Cure, Make Sure:
- You warm-up well before beginning any form of exercise and also cool down properly.
- Be in shape to play sport and not play sport to get in shape.
- Regular stretching helps.
Why Sportyheal-5X Is A Must For All Sport Buffs?
- Sportyheal-5X has exceedingly high Curcumin content which is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- The Curcumin present in Sportyheal-5X acts as an analgesic providing instant relief from pain and swelling.
- The high Curcumin content helps check DOMS and also aids faster recovery and that too with no side effects.
- Sportyheal-5X is 100% organics with no pesticide or insecticide thus it is absolutely safe to use without any fear of side-affects.
- The one thing that muscle soreness brings is discomfort and pain. Sportyheal-5X has the inherent quality of acting as a painkiller.
- Curcumin also acts as a muscle relaxant thus giving that much needed relaxation to the strained or stressed muscle. This also provides instant relief from any form of discomfort or pain.
- Sportyheal-5X provides relief from muscle soreness, inflammation and also provides relief from pain helping one sleep better during time of recovery thus making the healing process faster.
- Curcumin in Sportyheal-5X works faster than all over the counter medicines in providing relief from muscle pain and muscle damage.
- Being a potent anti-spasmodic, Curcumin provides relief from muscle spasms, stiffness and soreness.
- Curcumin in Sportyheal-5X not only relieves but also improves muscle mobility.
- Curcumin acts as a COX-2 inhibitor thus ensuring quick anti-inflammatory response and pain relief in many different ways.
The best way to use Sportyheal-5X is to incorporate in your meals, soups, salads, smoothies and curries.
A nice cup of golden milk with1 tsp of Sportyheal-5X, ½ tsp of black pepper powder, a pinch of cinnamon, ½ tsp. of honey and ½ teaspoon of coconut oil when boiled with 1 cup of hot milk and had regularly shows miraculous results.