What would our body be without bones and joints?? Well, not hard to imagine we would be a lump or maybe a blob, as bones gives shape to our body and our joints keep them all glued together. As our joints work like the hinges of a machine the wear and tear is also comprehensive, this wear and tear could sometime manifest itself in the form of minor pain and niggle but at times can be a serious health problem. Arthritis is the most common joint related health problem, which is caused by inflammation in the joint. Read the article to know how Curcumin in Calmya Helps To Calm And Soothe The Sore Joints.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a form of arthritis that leads to breakdown and eventual loss of the cartilage in one or more joints.
- It also referred to as degenerative arthritis.
- Osteoarthritis is the most common joint disease.
- It is a chronic joint disorder of the cartilage.
- It is caused by joint inflammation that results from cartilage degeneration.
- Can be caused by ageing, heredity, trauma from injury or disease.
- Most common symptom is pain, swelling, loss of range of motion
- No blood test to diagnose the condition
- Commonly affects hands, feet, spine and large weight bearing bones.
Causes Of Osteoarthritis:
Primary Osteoarthritis is partly a result of aging and is not brought on due to injury or a disease.
Advanced osteoarthritis is brought by total loss of cartilage cushion between the joints.
Repetitive use of worn out cartilage can lead to inflammation.
Inflammation of the cartilage can also lead to new bone outgrowth.
Secondary osteoarthritis is brought on by a disease or conditions like:
- Repeated trauma or injury to joint structure
- Abnormal joints at birth
- Hormone disorders
The Warning Signs:
- Pain in the affected joint
- Limited range of motion
- Clicking or cracking sound when a joint bends
- Mild swelling around the joint
- Pain that is worse after activity or end of the day
- Simple tasks become difficult due to swelling
How OA Affects Different Parts Of The Body??
- Hips: Pain in groin area, buttocks, inside of the knee or thigh
- Knees : Grafting or scraping sensation when moving the knee
- Fingers: Boney growths at the edge of the joints can cause fingers to swell
- Feet: Pain and tenderness in large joint at the base of the big toe
OA Can Have A Negative Effect On The Health In Many Ways:
Certain effects are not directly related to joints, but pain might make one to lead a sedentary lifestyle which might lead to weight gain which in turn leads to diabetes and high blood pressure.
People with osteoarthritis are more prone to falls leading to fractures.
OA can also lead to reduced function, muscle weakness and joint impairment.
Diagnosis: Your Doctor Will Need The Following Information
- Description of symptom
- When and how the symptoms began?
- Other medical problems
- Location of pain, stiffness and other symptoms
- Physical examination of area where the swelling is and tender areas.
- Joint aspiration
For treatment, the doctor would advise some lifestyle changes especially to lose the extra weight.
Calmya Helps To Calm And Soothe The Sore Joints
Bagdara Farms product Calmya has all the ingredients required to give relief from pain and also to help manage the symptoms.
- Calmya is 100% organic and is manufactured under cleanest of conditions to maintain the sanctity of the ingredients.
- It has high Curcumin content is the most efficient and dynamic anti-inflammatory gifted to us by nature.
- Curcumin inhibits the action of Xanthine oxidase (enzyme involved in uric acid formation) thus controlling the formation of uric acid, which is one of the reasons of inflammation and joint pain.
- The anti-oxidant action of Calmya lowers the uric acid levels thus inhibiting the onset of osteoarthritis.
- The anti-inflammatory property of Curcumin in Calmya strengthens the immune system helping fend of immune system malfunction and resultant inflammation.
- Curcumin in Calmya is a highly pleiotropic (produces more than one effect) molecule with a fool proof safety profile.
- Curcumin in Calmya suppresses the response of the body to TNF (tumor necrosis factor)a chemical produced by the immunity system, which is responsible for inflammation connected to arthritic condition.
- The anti-inflammatory action of Curcumin in Calmya not only acts on COX enzymes to check inflammation but also on the LOX and multiple pathways to prevent inflammation of joints.
- Calmya helps in reducing pain and swelling owing to its analgesic property and is much more effective than over the counter medications.
- Curcumin in Calmya helps maintain a healthy weight, which is the first step towards managing symptoms.
- It also protects the bones from any erosion and degeneration brought on by arthritis and also prevents thickening of synovial fluids responsible for lubricating the joints.
- Calmya also prevents progression of osteoarthritis by preventing loss of bone tissue.
For Instant And Long Term Relief, Try This:
- Take 1 glass of milk with ½ tsp of Calmya, a pinch of black pepper( enhances curcumin absorption) and cinnamon and boil them together. Once boiled, add a dash of honey and have this twice a day.
Thus, now to know how Calmya Helps To Calm And Soothe The Sore Joints. So, what are you waiting for? Order Calmya Now!