With increasing pollution and heightened stress levels today, it is common to see both men and women of all age groups suffering from the most hated skin ailment of all – Acne. Years ago it used to be mostly teenagers who complained about unwanted zits popping up here and there, making them feel much more self-conscious than they already were.
However, now it is an affliction that has taken in its grip almost everyone. An increase in the popularity of makeup has also kind of exacerbated the problem of acne. On the one hand makeup is used to hide acne while on the other hand this very makeup tends to clog the pores of the skin causing flare ups.
Why Opt for Natural Products to Cure Acne
While there are dozens of anti-acne soaps and ointments available in the market, it is always better to rely on natural products to treat something as delicate as one’s skin. Curcumin is one such remedy that has been used for centuries by Ayurvedic medics to treat skin problems.
Hidden within the more popular spice, turmeric, curcumin is in fact the main substance to which turmeric owes its popularity. Curcumin is a polyphenol that has many therapeutic qualities. It is curcumin that has the healing power to tackle even the most obstinate acne and give you back a smooth, flawless skin.
Here are Some Properties of Curcumin that are Helpful in Annihilating Acne:
- Anti-inflammatory – Curcumin has strong anti-inflammatory properties due to which it is able to suppress the activity of chemicals that trigger inflammation in the body. Acne is inflammation that perpetrates in the form of angry zits that are red and painful. A topical application of curcumin paste can help in soothing the inflamed acne.
- Anti-microbial – Curcumin is known to have a wide spectrum anti-microbial effect. It works on all forms of bacteria that are known to infect the pores on the skin. Acne is also a form of bacterial infection that affects the skin. Curcumin can prevent the bacterial growth thus clearing the pores.
- Antioxidant – Curcumin is a well known antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and reduces the oxidative stress in the body. This is good for the skin in general as oxidative stress can worsen acne by promoting inflammation and also trigger premature aging.
Now that you know that curcumin can be the answer to all your acne woes, here are 5 ways in which you can use curcumin to get gorgeous acne-free skin.
5 Ways To Cure Acne With Dermaturm Naturally
- Raw honey and curcumin can be mixed together to form a thick paste that can then be gently rubbed all over the face. This mask has the combined anti-bacterial effect of curcumin and honey which helps in clearing acne faster. It is also a great exfoliant and can help in clearing out clogged pores.
- Curcumin and yogurt can be mixed together to form a pack which has the ability to soothe inflamed skin. The combination of curcumin and yogurt is also effective in lightening the acne scars.
- Neem powder and curcumin – Both neem leaves and curcumin are very good antibacterial agents which can help treat acne causing bacterial infections. Mix powdered neem leaves with curcumin and add a bit of water to form a paste. Use this mask two times a week on your face for cleaner, smoother skin.
- Curcumin and lemon – Curcumin mixed with lemon juice is effective in treating stubborn acne and leaving the skin dewy and smelling fresh. Lemon also helps in making the skin brighter.
- Curcumin and fresh aloe vera – A paste made using curcumin powder and fresh aloe vera extracts can help immensely in soothing angry, inflamed acne. This pack is refreshing and can be used every day for best results.
Buy Dermaturm Now to Get a Clearer Skin Naturally
Dermaturm is a curcumin supplement that is created by Bagdara Farms especially for treating skin ailments like severe acne. The curcumin used to make Dermaturm is cultivated locally at Bagdara Farms which is a stretch of farmland that nestles cozily amidst the mighty Bandhavgarh forest in Madhya Pradesh. Using the best available organic farming techniques, the farmers at Bagdara grow curcumin that is very high in quality.
This curcumin is then used in making supplements that have the potential to cure many complex illnesses. Dermaturm is a brilliant supplement for the skin. It can be consumed orally to cleanse the system and prevent skin problems or used as a topical ointment on acne. It can be mixed with any of the other natural substances as mentioned above to form face masks that are very effective in treating acne. Thus, we know now how to Cure Acne With Dermaturm Naturally. Try Dermaturm for your acne today and enjoy an acne free life forever!