Spice up your immunity & brace yourself before another pandemic hits you
The entire human race came to a standstill and an exceptionally ingenious race laid its arms in the battle against the deadly, the notorious CORONAVIRUS. Researchers around the globe are endeavoring with all their might to develop an antidote for future virus attacks.
FUTURE VIRUS ATTACKS… Are we serious? Is it possible? Yes, ladies and gentlemen. We already are living with a few deadly ones and still are vulnerable to many many more. In fact, as recently the richest man in the world and a noble philanthropist
Mr. Bill Gates made a mention, how we better be ready for the next time, as he did in 2015 where he pointed out how imperative it was for us to brace ourselves for a future pandemic.
All the above was at a global level, but what are we doing at a personal level to make sure that we are at our healthiest best??
It’s best to start charity at home and in our temple that we reside in, “Our Body” and boosting our immunity is the first and the most important step.
HEARD OF CURCUMIN PEOPLE?
TURMERIC is a powerhouse with more than 300 nutrients, which include fiber, iron, beta-carotene, potassium niacin, calcium, but what has made this golden spice a hero is curcumin a natural polyphenolic compound, which is rich in its (1) anti-inflammatory, (2) anti-oxidant and (3) anti-proliferative properties.
It possesses a huge spectrum of biological and pharmacological properties with no toxicity associated. According to frontiers of microbiology Curcumin’s (4) anti-viral, (5) anti-infective, and (6) anti-bacterial activity was shown to act against various important human pathogens like Influenza virus, hepatitis C, etc.
BOOSTING IMMUNITY WITH MEDICINAL TURMERIC?
Immunity is our natural defense against the ailment causing bacteria and viruses. It alleviates the odds of getting sick every now and then if spoken from a layman’s point of view. Nature’s wonder, medicinal turmeric took the world by storm, with a long list of healing properties. Turmeric is now just not limited to our kitchen shelves but has taken a leap as a natural healer in the lives of many.
Medicinal turmeric is not just the regular turmeric; it’s a magical wand that swirls to elevate our immunity without any side effects due to the high percentage of curcumin it has.
- Curcumin present in this age-old golden herb is not only an antioxidant; it spurs the body’s natural antioxidant capacity.
- As a digestive, turmeric improves appetite, post-meal bloating and improves liver function.
- Nutritionally one teaspoon which is approximately 3 g provides 2mg of iron that’s close to 10% of the adult daily requirement.
- For people with high sugar levels, this magic herb is known for reducing the cell-damaging effects of chronic hyperglycemia in diabetics.
- With constant changes in the temperature and with summers approaching, cold and cough are likely to be the regular irritants but you can shield yourself with the goodness of turmeric and you are good to go.
- The anti-inflammatory properties bring an end to our sufferings from the direct impact of cold and flu
- Curcumin is helpful in building up our immunity to give a backseat to bronchial problems like sinusitis. So, your respiratory issues are all taken care of.
- Curcumin displays anti-viral properties, which turn down the replication of the virus, thus helps in bringing down the viral load too.
While this magic herb does its best to keep us in the best of health and spirits, it also depends on the right choices we make to ensure we have the right product in hand.
Bagdara Farms gives you some best choices with the best quality curcumin for good health and wellness.
The main life-saving ingredient Curcumin has to be of a certain percentage, low levels of which may make it difficult to reap the benefit of the golden herb turmeric.
Well with the kind of ruckus we faced in the past year, we all have realized that there is no 100% remedy for anything but keeping our immunity up definitely keeps us protected, safe, and better-prepared health-wise for ourselves and our family who need us more than anyone does. So stay safe, stay informed and choose what is right for you and your family with Bagdara Farms.