Turmeric forms a very important spice in Indian cooking. And in the recent past, people have realized how powerful it is in healing and helping lessen the onset of many diseases. It is called haldi in Hindi and scientists all over the world are studying it more and more to make full use of its potential. The pant from which it comes is called Curcuma longa. It is found growing in many Southeast Asian countries and most extensively in India.
Turmeric and Skin
Basically, all the properties of this wonder spice come from the curcumin content in it. It helps to prevent skin from any kind of damage due to free radicals. It is even known to slow down the ageing process pushing the timeline of wrinkles and lines on the skin.
Dermaturm- The Skin Doctor
Dermaturm, the product manufactured by Bagdara Farms has a potent content of curcumin in it. This is the reason it helps in more ways than one to accentuate the health of your skin. Let’s find out all that this superb product can do for your skin:
- It has antioxidants that help to treat acne and psoriasis.
- It is also very helpful to treat skin pigmentation by lightening up the skin and making the skin tone even.
- It is effective to treat stretch marks as well.
Dermaturm for Psoriasis
What exactly is psoriasis? Basically, it is a skin problem that manifests in the form of small bumps that can be pink or red in color at the elbows, knees and scalp and leaves them being dry and itchy.
Dermaturm from Bagdara Farms will help in stopping the inflammatory enzymes that lead to psoriasis. It helps to reduce the cytokines level. They are the ones that lead to cell inflammation and psoriasis occurs.
Acne Treatment with Dermaturm
Since Dermaturm has antibacterial properties, it is greatly helpful in treating acne. The inflammation that comes with pimples is lessened with the help of this amazing product due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Say bye to dryness and wrinkles with Dermaturm
Dermaturm with a high content of the active ingredient curcumin helps in a positive way to treat dry skin and make it more supple and moist. This is the reason it is helpful to lessen the onset of wrinkles. Dermaturm also aids in preventing the lessening of skin elasticity that is the reason of prolonged exposure to UV rays.
Dermaturm to Treat Stretch Marks
Curcumin in Dermaturm is also very beneficial to treat stretch marks. The curcumin in this wonder product penetrates the cell membranes and alters their physical properties that help to lower appearance of stretch marks.
Skin Pigmentation treated by Dermaturm
- The high content of curcumin in Dermaturm is also superbly beneficial to lessen melanin in the skin and therefore, treat skin pigmentation. Dermaturm has bleaching properties and also helps the skin be free from any type of infection. Tanning can also be reduced with the help of this amazing skin treating item. Other marks and cuts in the skin are also treatable by Dermaturm from Bagdara Farms.
- It is a skin treating product that is made through a fully organic process. It also acts as an astringent and therefore, is pretty helpful as a healing agent for cracked heels of your feet. Cracket feet are a common problem in winter season especially. But there is no need to worry when you have Dermaturm with you.
We, at Bagdara Farms understand how your skin is a crucial part of feeling healthy and nice at all times. Therefore, there are umpteen benefits that a small little jar of Dermaturm can provide you with. It is an excellent exfoliator and can be used as a scrub for your skin to remove dead skin cells and beautify your complexion and skin tone.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23316365