Solecare: A Hug To Your Tired Feet
Our feet are the most neglected part of our bodies. They walk us to our destinations. You run with them, dance with them, walk with them, jump with them! They are “on their toes” literally always! But how much so we tend to take care of them? Maybe a pedicure in a month’s time. And sometimes not even that. We may remain so much occupied in our lives that we often tend to ignore the wearing and tearing of our tired soles.
It’s not just about the pain in our feet. But sometimes they may get infected so much so that it takes the form of some severe problems.
Below mentioned are some feet related problems some (or all) of us might be experiencing.
- Smelly Feet- Smelly feet is an obvious result of what we do to them all day long! They remain packed and stuffed in shoes and socks all day while we’re on work. This inhibits aeration and results in a sweaty foul smell.
- Cracked heels- Ladies love experimenting with numerous types of footwear. But often end up buying something which covers their heels. Reason? Cracked heels. Cracked heels are not just embarrassing but painful too. They may cause severe problems if left untreated.
- Fungal Infections- Fungal infections may begin with normal looking scaly rash causing itching and burning. The infection begins within the toes. The space between your toes is much favorable for fungus to grow and colonize. It is also called an Athlete’s foot.
- Corn Disease- Corn is formed by the multiple thick layers of skin. It is symptomized by hardened inflamed bumps under the skin. Since they’re caused due to friction, they are prone to develop in weight-bearing areas.
- Peeling- If not as severe as crack, your feet might be experiencing skin peeling. This may be caused due to lack of moisture and dryness.
Your feet carry your weight all day long. For the amount of pressure they bear, it is natural that they undergo wearing and tearing. Hence it is important that they are given the care and tender love they deserve.
Your feet are already doing a lot. Save them from the torture of chemicals or chemical based products. They do no good. Rather gift them the care of something which is hundred percent organic and natural. Something which has been trusted for ages by our forefathers and ancestors. And we call it “Turmeric”.
Solecare by Bagdara Farms is specially developed to take care of your tired soles. It is a curcumin (turmeric) based organic product which gives all the goodness to your feet.
Turmeric contains curcumin, the magical ingredient. Curcumin is not just responsible for imparting the bright yellow color to turmeric but also gives all the medicinal and therapeutic properties to it.
Turmeric just like that may not possess the sufficient percentage of curcumin. We know what your percentage of curcumin your tired feet are crying for. And hence, we have bottled it for you I’m the form of Solecare.
Solecare naturally possesses the following properties which result in happy feet-
- Antibacterial and Antifungal- We know how good turmeric is when it comes to its antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is a natural healer. Solecare prevents any bacterial or fungal invasion in those gaps between your toes.
- Anti Inflammatory- Your feet tend to get inflamed for the weight and friction they bear all day long. The natural anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin in Solecare takes care of such inflammation leaving your feet pain free.
- Antiseptic- Cracked heels or peeled heels in your feet may get turned to severe wounds. The antiseptic properties of Solecare prevent any of that. Above all, it helps in treating the cracked areas naturally.
- Antioxidant- Free radicals in your skin cause wrinkles which worsens the case of cracks and skin peeling. The natural antioxidant properties of Solecare kicks off these free radicals so that the skin of your feet feels as happy as your face’s.
It’s time that your feet get the care they always deserved. Let Solecare do it for you. Let it naturally pamper your feet and heal them. So that you only see happy smiling feet.