This monsoon let your skin radiate and shine with the natural goodness of the fiery spice turmeric. Used as a beauty enhancer for centuries, Turmeric has been by your side since ages. So, dodge chemicals this season and get back to the roots. Here’s how:
- Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti) : 2 teaspoons
- Yogurt : 2 teaspoons
- Rose water : ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric : ¼ teaspoon
How to Prepare?
- To prepare this magic potion of beauty, mix fuller’s earth rose water, turmeric and yoghurt.
- Mix it to a fine paste and apply it all over your face.
- Keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse off using cold water.
Why Combine It With Other Ingredients?
- Fuller’s Earth : This humble ingredient works magic to your skin. Rich in minerals like magnesium, calcium, iron to name a few; it enhances the skin texture abundantly.
- Yogurt : Brimming with the goodness of good bacteria it combats the bacteria that cause acne.
- Rose Water : Rose water being an anti-inflammatory agent soothes the skin in distress.
Turmeric, the most celebrated spice is leaving the world asking for more. Spice that ages many thousand years has carved a niche for itself on the world map. It’s time to stay close to nature and make turmeric a part of your healthy beauty regime and say bye to chemically infused cosmetic packs.
Click here for more details :