REPLACE THAT EXTRA CUP OF COFFEE WITH A CUP OF GOLDEN TEA : FIND OUT THE DIFF
Tea and Coffee are hugely popular beverages around the world. I mean, who does not like their morning cuppa? It kick starts your day and without it you feel like you are still not awake and are sleepwalking through the day, While a couple of cups of caffeine-containing beverages are quite fine and may even have some great health benefits, too much coffee or tea can have some really adverse effect on your body. Here are some quick facts about your favorite early morning fix:
- A cup of brewed coffee contains 95 – 165 mg of caffeine while a brewed cup of black tea contains 25-48 mg of caffeine.
- There are several benefits of drinking tea or coffee in a controlled manner. Some of these include – increased attention span, improved stamina and endurance, lowered risk of kidney stones etc.
- There are quite a few risks of consuming too much coffee or tea. Here are some of the risks that have been proven by researchers from around the world:
- Excessive intake of caffeine can increase symptoms of anxiety and depression .
- Too much caffeine is not recommended specifically for those suffering from Type 2 diabetes since it leads to an increase in blood sugar level .
- It is a well known fact that caffeine intake should be cut down during pregnancy since too much caffeine can cause delayed fetal growth and even miscarriage.
- Since caffeine acts as a stimulant, it is no surprise that too much of it can lead to insomnia.
- Consuming too much caffeine during menopause can lead to an increased probability of hot flashes and insomnia .
- A large amount of caffeine can also cause hypertension, nausea, tachycardia and gastric issues.
Having established the negative impact of consuming too much caffeine, it is important to look at an alternate beverage that can be consumed in lieu of caffeine-containing drinks during the day, especially if there is a craving around bedtime. It is critical to steer clear of caffeinated drinks in the evening since they are known for disturbing the sleep pattern. Golden Tea is the answer to all your tea-related longings. The exotic sounding tea has become a rage all over the Western world for a reason. A cup of Golden Tea contains absolutely no caffeine and hence can be consumed as many number of times as you want. It is recommended to drink a cup of Golden Tea at night before going to bed since it has a calming effect on the body.
Golden Tea is a concoction made using Curcumin and other spices. Not very well-known by itself, curcumin is in fact the chief constituent of the popular spice – Turmeric. It is also the main reason behind most of the therapeutic properties that turmeric is known for. Here are some advantages of drinking Golden Tea:
- Relieves Congestion and Cold – The curcumin in your cup of golden tea is a very potent natural expectorant and an anti-inflammatory agent. It reduces the inflammation in the airways and loosens the phlegm. This makes it easier to breathe and also flush out the bacteria along with the phlegm.
- Helps you Stay Miles Away from Infections – Curcumin is a fantastic broad-spectrum anti-microbial agent. It has even been proven to be effective against antibiotic resistant bacteria. As a result, drinking golden tea can help you fight all forms of infections including the seasonal flu, stomach infections caused by E coli. and other similar pathogens and even skin infections caused by fungal growth!
- Keeps your Heart Fit – Curcumin can improve arterial health by preventing the formation of plaque within the arteries. This directly affects the heart in a positive way. Curcumin also lowers the cholesterol level in the body which also has a good impact on the functioning of the heart.
- Fortifies your Digestive System – By promoting the production of bile, curcumin helps in improving the body’s ability to digest complex fats and proteins. It also prevents a leaky gut by forming a protective layer around the lining of the stomach and colon.
- Relieves Pain Naturally – Inflammation is a common symptom of most illnesses. Curcumin is very effective in alleviating pain since it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Tea-Meric is a wonderful curcumin-enriched supplement that can be used to make your favorite cup of golden tea. It can be mixed and matched with spices like cinnamon and natural products like honey, ginger and basil to create an extremely flavorful cup of tea that can be safely consumed at any time of the day or night without having to worry about any side-effects. Produced by the kind folks at Bagdara Farms, Tea-Meric is made using curcumin that is grown locally. State-of-the-art organic farming techniques are used to cultivate curcumin at Bagdara which ensures that the curcumin produced here is free from all forms of adulterants and chemical residues. Replace that extra cup of coffee or tea with a cup of Tea-Meric today and watch as your body moves rapidly towards great health!