Curcumin Helps in Psychological Disorders in Children
It is easy for parents to identify their child’s physical needs: nutritious food, warm clothes when it’s cold, bedtime at a reasonable hour. However, a child’s mental and emotional needs may not be as obvious. Good mental health allows children to think clearly, develop socially and learn new skills. We need to take care of the psychological disorders that are pretty common these days due to their eating habits.
A healthy, balanced diet is not just good for kid’s bodies; it’s good for their brains, too. The right foods can improve brain function, memory, and concentration. Like the body, the brain absorbs nutrients from the foods we eat.
CHILD’S MENTAL HEALTH – A MORE IMPORTANT THING THAN THEIR GRADES
Additionally, good friends and encouraging words from adults are all important for helping children develop self confidence, high self-esteem, and a healthy emotional outlook on life.
Few of the psychological disorders that are very common to hear these days include:
- ADHD – Attentional Problems
- Autism – Developmental Delay
- Bipolar Disorder – Depression And High Energy
- Conduct Disorder – Behavioral Problems
- Depression – Sadness
- Grief – Coping With Loss
- Psychosis – Hearing Voices Or Seeing Things That Aren’t There
- Suicide – Thoughts Of Death/Dying
These mental illnesses were not this much common around 10 or say 15 years back. Most of the researchers link it up to the intoxicated food that we are taking in and few are linking it to the addition of those junk items in to our food shelves.
The vegetables or fruits that we believe are going to be super healthy for us are loaded with tons of pesticides in it, which when taken in are known to do more harm than good to our brain and body.
Junk food does no good to our body. It can only harm us internally and daily consumption of junk food eventually makes the brain weak and non-functional. The side effects of eating junk food are so strong that one can’t come out of its clutches easily. Therefore it is necessary to keep a check on the consumption of junk food.
Eating only junk food and craving for more, leads you to lose your memory gradually. There is a sudden inflammation of the brain especially in the hippocampus part of the brain. There goes a chemical reaction inside the brain which leads to loss of memory. High sugar diet suppresses the functions of the brain known as Brain Derived Neutrophic Factor. It is actually responsible for concentration and memory.
Yumcumin , A Treat For Heatlhy Brain
Yumcumin , a product by Bagdara Farms has been launched with intentions of boosting the children’s brain and giving their brain a super food which can increase their mental ability and cognition ability. Yumcumin is prepared using the organic turmeric which is grown in Bagdara Farms maintaining the therapeutic properties of turmeric in it.
All of us are aware of turmerics wonderful and magical health benefits. Let us see how it helps in maintaining the brain health.
- Curcumin present in Yumcumin has neuro protective properties. A studyproves that curcumin supplementation protects learning ability and memory after exposure to sulphite toxicity. This indicates that turmeric is capable of influencing cognitive abilities.
- Turmeric has a synergistic effectwith DHA on brain functioning and is also proven to boost DHA levels in the brain. DHA stands for Docosahexaenoic acid – it is an omega-3 fatty acid derived mainly from fish oil.DHA supplementation is proven to improve memory and cognitive performance in children.
- Curcumin is capable of crossing the blood-brain barrier, which is one reason why it holds promise as a neuro protective agent.
- Recent research suggests that curcumin can increase neural stem cell growth in the brain by as much as 80 percent at certain concentrations.
- It boosts regeneration of brain stem cells and thus helps in psychological disorders.
Above mentioned points might have clarified about the medicinal property of curcumin in the brain cells and their regenerations.
Do include Yumcumin in your child’s daily diet and help them increase their IQ levels as well as EQ levels, which otherwise are getting hindered due to the readily available products available in this fast pace world.