Our style dogs are our heartbeats and it is important that we keep their hearts healthy and it has been proven beyond doubt that a family that has a healthy and happy dog is a healthy and happy family.
What makes them special is that they understand us, our moods our ups and downs, and are also an integral part of our joy and happiness.
Since they are like us and pick up on our moods their health issues are like us too. Because their hearts are connected to our problems they are prone to heart issues just like us.
It becomes important for us to watch out for signs of any distress and take corrective steps at the right time.
The Most Common Heart Disease in Dogs
- If not identified at the right time a heart disease may lead to heart failure.
- Heart disease may affect either one or both sides of the heart…
- The Heart might not pump blood efficiently to the rest of the body.
Most Common Heart Problems:
- Valvular disease: —common in smaller breeds —above 5 years.
- Heartworm disease: the heart is damaged by worms in the heart.
- Myocardial disease: common in larger breeds of all ages.
What Could Cause Heart Problems in your Dog?
- Your dog might have a congenital condition i.e. was born with a heart defect.
- Old age
Warning Signs to look out for:
- Coughing: usually cough subsides in two-three days but a cough carries on along with other signs be careful.
- Difficulty in breathing: difficult or rapid breathing, shortness of breath.
- Behavior changes: tired, doesn’t want to play or exercise and not looking for affection, withdrawn, and appears depressed.
- Loss of appetite: may lose weight and in rare cases may gain weight due to bloating and flatulence.
- May fainting or might collapse
- Restless especially at night
- Edema: in case of heart disease abdominal swelling might be there.
- Isolation: this is the most dangerous sign that all is not ok with your pet.
If you notice these signs in your dog consult your vet immediately.
Treatment the doctor will first try and identify the heart issue, the dog’s breed, weight, and size also play an important role in working out a treatment plan.
Tests like—- blood and urine test,
An ultrasound to understand the nature and severity of your fur baby’s (dog) condition
Regular check-ups by your veterinarian are a must.
Do not confuse failure and heart disease.
Heart failure is not sudden and is almost always the result of heart disease, which causes failure of body systems due to a failing heart.
The moment you notice any of the symptoms in your pet then a bottle of Barkumin by Bagdara farms is called for.
First and foremost Barkumin is 100% organic, free of insecticides and pesticides but what really sets it apart is the high Curcumin content and this is what gives it cardioprotective ability.
The pharmacological properties of Curcumin not only protect the heart but also inhibiting various heart problems.
The pharmacological properties include potent anti-inflammatory action, dynamic anti-oxidant action, and even efficient anti-platelet activity, which makes it the perfect tool against heart issues.
A study published in the International Journal of Cardiology in 2009 proved that Curcumin’s anti-inflammatory property and its ability to affect calcium homeostasis works wonders in keeping arrhythmia at bay.
The powerful anti-oxidant action of Curcumin kills free radicals, reduces oxidative stress, and also regulates cholesterol which has a very positive effect on your dog’s heart health and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
Armed with these mercurial properties of curcumin, Barkumin becomes a must-have for your dog.
Barkumin will not only protect your dog’s heart but will also take care of his overall well-being as it is rich in dietary fibers which are much needed for your dog’s overall health.is a must for your dog’s healthy heart and yes if your dog is healthy you will be happy.
It is important for you to ensure that your baby gets the best amongst the best, give his heart a shot in the arm with Barkumin.
You get a 10% discount if you pay online for the minimum recommended course of 6 bottles.
1st Time COD orders invite 10% additional COD charges and there is never a discount on COD orders.