We live in times when everyone talks of being lean and fit so imagine what one would feel like when your hands and legs swell up, and suddenly your footwear is a size smaller, and people tell you that your shoes are tight. This is due to the condition referred to as Edema which happens when too much fluid gets filled in the tissues especially the skin.
- Too much fluid is there in the body tissue
- Brought on by some disease or medical condition
- Signs vary with cause and grow with time.
- Most often Edema attacks the skin, especially on the hands, feet, ankles, legs
- Can also affect muscles, bowels, lungs, brain, eyes
The signs of Edema
These will usually depend on the cause the one most common is of course puffiness and swelling.
- Skin does not bounce back to original position after being pressed
- Skin is stretched and shiny
- Joints are stiff and body aches
- One may either gain too much weight or lose
- Veins on the neck and hand may stand out
- Pain in the abdomen
- Blood pressure and pulse rate are high
- Bowel movement and habits change
- confusion and lethargy
- visual abnormalities
There are many kinds of edema with each one indicating a health condition:
Peripheral Edema: when swelling is in your feet, arms, ankles, and legs
Pulmonary edema: Excess fluid buildup in lungs making it difficult to breathe, happens either due to lung injury or due to congestive heart failure. This condition is a medical emergency and can lead to death.
Cerebral edema: occurs in the brain with symptoms of headaches, dizzy spells, neck pain, stiffness, while or partial vision loss, nausea, vomiting.
Macular Edema: this has severe complications with swelling of the macula
Why does Edema occur?
There can be many reasons for edema in people; it can occur due to circulatory problems, infection, malnutrition, kidney disease, etc.
It can also happen due to:
if one or both chambers of the heart are unable to pump blood correctly leading to blood accumulation in the limbs
Kidney disease or kidney damage:
Enough fluid and sodium are not eliminated from the blood, putting pressure on the blood vessels making this excess liquid cause swelling in the legs and around eyes as the extra liquid has leaked
When functioning of the liver is adversely affected by Cirrhosis that leads to a reduction in the production of proteins as the hormone secretion is affected.
- Too much salt consumption
- Low consumption of vitamin B1. B6, B5
If you are facing these problems and if notice these symptoms then you must get yourself Calmya from Bagdara Farms.
What makes Calmya perfect for edema?
- Curcumin in Calmya is a highly pleiotropic (produces more than one effect) molecule with a foolproof safety profile
- Calmya with extra zip provided by curcumin inhibits inflation owing to its powerful anti-inflammatory action
- Curcumin’s anti-inflammatory action checks inflammation by acting upon the COX enzymes and also on the LOX.
- Calmya makes the immune system stronger owing to the very potent anti-inflammatory action of curcumin
- The anti-oxidant action of Curcumin in Calmya brings down the swelling by cleansing and detoxifying your body
- By lowering the levels of urate in the blood and increasing the uric acid excretion, Calmya inhibits water retention.
- Curcumin in Calmya regulates the activity of protein related to uric acid transport and inhibits the activity of certain biochemical pathways thus improving kidney function.
- Curcumin in Calmya has the dominant anti-microbial property that inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungus that might cause infection in the joints.
- Curcumin owing to its potent anti-oxidant property ameliorates free radicals and reduces oxidative stress( which leads to inflammation)
- Curcumin in Calmya has several therapeutic and pharmacological properties that help enhance the autoimmune system
Do not ignore the warning signs and take your health in hand with Calmya.