Changing lifestyle and eating habits have made human susceptible to many disorders and the most common one being Diabetes. For years, little or poor information about the disease led to diabetes being badly misunderstood and mistreated.
What Exactly is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a group of metabolic disease in which a person has high blood sugar (blood glucose) either due to inadequate insulin production or poor response of body cells to insulin or both. Diabetes is a common condition related to disruption in your blood sugar levels.
Quick Facts About Diabetes:
- It is a long term condition, which leads to high blood sugar levels.
- Type 1 diabetes: Body does not produce insulin. Roughly 10% of all diabetes cases are type1.
- Type 2 diabetes: Body does not produce enough insulin. 90% of all insulin cases are type 2 diabetes.
- Gestational diabetes: Affects females during pregnancy.
Three Main Types Of Diabetes:
- Type 1 diabetes:
This is also referred to as insulin-dependent diabetes, juvenile diabetes or early onset diabetes and in this the body does not produce insulin.
People usually develop Type 1 diabetes before their 40th year, often in adulthood or in their teenage years.
People with Type 1 diabetes need to take an insulin injection for the rest of their life.
- Type 2 diabetes:
Body develops resistance to insulin and the body does not produce enough insulin for proper function.
Overweight and obese people are at a higher risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes.
- Gestational diabetes
This generally affects females during pregnancy. The diagnosis of this is made during pregnancy.
Symptom Of Diabetes:
- Increased thirst and urination
- Increased hunger
- Blurred vision
- Numbness and tingling in feet and hands
- Sores that do not heal
- Unexplained weight loss
What Causes Diabetes?
- Type 1 diabetes
When immune system attacks and destroys insulin producing beta cells.
- Type 2 diabetes
Obesity, physical inactivity and being overweight. Body develops resistance to insulin
- Genes and family history.
- Genetic mutations
- Hormonal diseases
- Reaction to certain medicines.
Complications And Risks If Diabetes Is Not Controlled Properly:
- Eye complications like glaucoma, cataract, and diabetic retinopathy.
- Foot complications like neuropathy, ulcers and sometimes gangrene.
- Skin problems
- Heart problem like ischemic heart disease.
- Memory loss
- Gum diseases
If you have a family history of diabetes then you must be alert and be on the lookout for the warning signs of diabetes and you must without fail get your hands on the wonder product Sugeric from Bagdara farms.
What is Sugeric?
- Sugeric is 100% organic without any artificial additives and as it is 100% pesticide and fertilizer free, and takes care of people without any side-effects.
- Sugeric has a very high Curcumin content which is known for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Curcumin in Sugeric improves insulin function, reduces insulin resistance by helping insulin get into the blood cells.
- Curcumin in Sugeric protects beta cells which produce insulin.
- Curcumin in Sugeric is a potent anti-oxidant, it reduces oxidative stress, inhibits lipid per-oxidation and enhances the level of anti-oxidant enzymes.
- Curcumin in Sugeric lowers the increased blood sugar levels because of its anti-hyperglycemic properties.
- Curcumin helps inhibits the production of glucose by the liver, thus checking the blood sugar levels.
- The high curcumin content in Sugeric helps in regeneration of pancreatic cells which is highly beneficial in type 1 diabetes.
- Sugeric with a high Curcumin content helps check and also prevent the harmful impact of free radicals.
The Best Way To Take Sugeric:
- Boil ½ teaspoon of Sugeric in 1 cup of milk and add a pinch of black pepper for enhanced curcumin absorption. Once boiled, add honey/jiggery according to taste. Taking this twice a day can work wonders.
- A paste made out of ½ tsp. of Sugeric, ¼ tsp of pepper and a few drops of coconut oil if taken with a glass of hot water or milk is also a wonderful method to get the maximum benefits of this wonder product.
A Friendly Word Of Advice:
Even though Sugeric is 100% organic, free of pesticides and fertilizers, it is always advisable to begin with a small dose and then the dosage can be increased gradually for optimum benefits for your good health.
The result may/will vary depending on the age of the individual and also the medical condition.
So, order your bottle of Sugeric from Bagdara Farms and say bye to diabetes.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29164155