Male Sperm Count Problem is Raising
Male fertility is slowly catching up to be a medical issue amongst men. About one in every five couple is facing a problem starting a family due to male infertility, and about one in every 100 men, there is no sperm in his ejaculate. The primary deciding factor of a man’s fertility is the quality as well as the quantity of the sperm. Spermatocytes or sperms are the male sex cells and are produced by the male gonads. The fusion of the sperm with the female sex cell called ova gives a rose to a fertilised zygote which undergoes further cell division to form a complete foetus. If the man produces lesser or no sperms, then conception becomes a huge problem.
There could be many possible reasons for a man’s infertility (low sperm count) like the ones stated below:
- Many defects can be seen in the very process of sperm production in the testes.
- Once the sperm is produced, it needs to be transported out of the male body via some tubes. One in every six men will have infertility due to sperm transport problems. Men who have undergone a vasectomy, those who have some blockages or obstruction in the tubes leading the sperm away from testes to the penis.
- At times low levels of hormones produced in the pituitary gland can have an adverse effect on the sperm production.
- The presence of sperm antibodies in the body can also destroy the sperms that are produced in the testes reducing the fertility levels
- Sexual problems like retrograde ejaculation, premature ejaculation, prostate surgery, erectile dysfunction, spinal cord injury, varicose veins of the testes and damage to the nerves can lead to reduced fertility in men.
- Some tumours in male reproductive organs followed by sessions of chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
- The condition of undescended testicles wherein one or both the testicles does not ascend from the abdomen into the scrotum.
- New research shows that even celiac diseases can cause male infertility.
- Certain medications like long-term anabolic steroid use, antifungal medicines and ulcer medications can lead to infertility.
Men who are infertile (low sperm count) can also face some of the common symptoms like:
- Pain, swelling or lump in the testicular area
- Reduced sexual desire, small volumes of fluid ejaculated
- Abnormal breast growth
- Having a lower sperm count ( less than 15 million sperm per millilitre of semen)
- Recurrent respiratory infections
Treat Male Infertility Naturally with Curcumin and Increase Sperm Count
Curcumin is one of the best natural solutions for treating male infertility to quite a large extent owing to its antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. Bagdara Farms is the best producer of utterly organic non-GMO curcumin which can be taken without a second thought! Buy Mexamin-S4 to treat male infertility issues naturally.
To Order and try our product “Mexamin-S4” today, all you need to do is to place an order online right here and we will ship your order through the Number 1 logistic company of India for timely delivery because nothing less then the Number 1 suits our Number 1 product.
You get a 10% discount if you pay online for the minimum recommended course of 6 bottles.
1st Time COD orders invite 10% additional COD charges and there is never a discount on COD orders.