Male Sperm Count Problem is Raising
Male fertility is slowly catching up to be a medical issue amongst men. About one in every five couple is facing a problem starting a family due to male infertility, and about one in every 100 men, there is no sperm in his ejaculate. The primary deciding factor of a man’s fertility is the quality as well as the quantity of the sperm. Spermatocytes or sperms are the male sex cells and are produced by the male gonads. The fusion of the sperm with the female sex cell called ova gives a rose to a fertilised zygote which undergoes further cell division to form a complete foetus. If the man produces lesser or no sperms, then conception becomes a huge problem.
There could be many possible reasons for a man’s infertility (low sperm count) like the ones stated below:
- Many defects can be seen in the very process of sperm production in the testes.
- Once the sperm is produced, it needs to be transported out of the male body via some tubes. One in every six men will have infertility due to sperm transport problems. Men who have undergone a vasectomy, those who have some blockages or obstruction in the tubes leading the sperm away from testes to the penis.
- At times low levels of hormones produced in the pituitary gland can have an adverse effect on the sperm production.
- The presence of sperm antibodies in the body can also destroy the sperms that are produced in the testes reducing the fertility levels
- Sexual problems like retrograde ejaculation, premature ejaculation, prostate surgery, erectile dysfunction, spinal cord injury, varicose veins of the testes and damage to the nerves can lead to reduced fertility in men.
- Some tumours in male reproductive organs followed by sessions of chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
- The condition of undescended testicles wherein one or both the testicles does not ascend from the abdomen into the scrotum.
- New research shows that even celiac diseases can cause male infertility.
- Certain medications like long-term anabolic steroid use, antifungal medicines and ulcer medications can lead to infertility.
Men who are infertile (low sperm count) can also face some of the common symptoms like:
- Pain, swelling or lump in the testicular area
- Reduced sexual desire, small volumes of fluid ejaculated
- Abnormal breast growth
- Having a lower sperm count ( less than 15 million sperm per millilitre of semen)
- Recurrent respiratory infections
Treat Male Infertility Naturally with Curcumin and Increase Sperm Count
Curcumin is one of the best natural solutions for treating male infertility to quite a large extent owing to its antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. Bagdara Farms is the best producer of utterly organic non-GMO curcumin which can be taken without a second thought! Buy Mexamin-S4 to treat male infertility issues naturally.
To Order and try our product “Mexamin-S4” today, all you need to do is to place an order online right here and we will ship your order through the Number 1 logistic company of India for timely delivery because nothing less then the Number 1 suits our Number 1 product.
You get a 10% discount if you pay online for the minimum recommended course of 6 bottles.
1st Time COD orders invite 10% additional COD charges and there is never a discount on COD orders.
Clinical Trial & Our Product
Since health care & medicine is an industry, formulations are controlled through intellectual property rights denying easy access to common people and maintaining the buoyancy for the interest holders.
Formula’s can be patented and that covers business interests that drive innovations these days.
So instead of conducting trials on the raw root, almost all companies promote clinically tested formulations of extracts to make it appear better then how the phytochemical was in its original state. Its like extracting an important organ from the body and then putting it on support system, expecting it to perform better in insolation then how it could perform when in it was in its natural form. The truth is, that the best way to consume a plant based medicine is in its raw form. Curcumin is one of the active ingredients in the root Curcuma Longa.
Since its more important to know what your food ate then what you ate, its important to know that the supplements you are using based on curcumin has curcumin from a gene modified variety of curcuma longa which suffers from an imbalance of every other mineral. You see a plant also behaves how a human body behaves when it is injected with steroids to gain muscle mass for body building purpose. The plants have higher levels of curcumin but all other secondary minerals found along curcumin in the plant get compromised as the plant can not feed all nutritions equally when it is designed to feed most of its nutrition towards developing higher levels of curcumin. It has severe side effects on the health of the plant and apparently on the people consuming such plants or extracts coming from these plants. However marketing and promotions have evolved to divert attention very wisely.
An extract of any herb can never be stored in its original state and hence needs base agents, preservatives which hardly leave it how it must be. We believe that access to medicine and healthcare is a basic right of every human and animal living on planet earth. Hence we do not first extract and then add preservatives or agents like pepperine to make the extract bio-available. This is the reason we never patent any of our products. We instead hand process the whole root we cultivate in our farms and share it with the people under different brand names for different health conditions based on the concentration of minerals present at testing. You can also buy the seed from us and cultivate it but it will certainly not be as potent as you get from us.
How potent is the active ingredient in the plant depends on the quality of seed, soil, water and environment. Our products work far better then most of the curcumin based supplements globally being used for Therapeutic benefits.
We do not intend to formulate or patent our products. So instead of choosing a supplement with an extract, choose wisely and go for the best and not the Cheapest.
All our products are cultivated, harvested, hand processed and distributed directly from our own farms to ensure that people who depend on our products for their acute and chronic problems get consistent supply of highest quality, ultra premium, medicinal grade, Non-GMO, Indigenous, Naturally enriched with curcumin, Wild Strand curcuma longa powder for therapeutic benefits. We cultivate this in the middle of a national park which happens to be the best breeding ground for Bengal tigers in India called Bandhavgarh.