Curcumin supplement for diabetes
Turmeric has been an indispensable spice that is used in many Indian dishes. It is such an ingredient which is there in all Indian kitchens. It has been seen to have numerous medicinal properties. Its bioactive component that gives it all its pharmacological properties is a substance called curcumin. A number of doctors and healers in India have been making use of turmeric due to its amazing component curcumin to treat a number of health problems.
There has been a striking new research that shows that taking curcumin for diabetes has proven to be very beneficial. It has now been suggested that curcumin is an excellent supplement that helps to lower the harmful effects of diabetes. Diabetes is a lifelong disease and if it goes untreated, then it can also lead to troubles of affecting other vital organs of the body like kidneys, eyes, brain, heart etc. It has the worst impact on all the major organs of the body, hence must be treated at the onset so that it doesn’t harm the important organs of the body.
Symptoms Of Diabetes
- Frequent urination
- Weight gain
- Wound healing takes a lot of time
- Increase in the blood glucose levels
- Headaches, nausea and dizziness at times
- Sudden spinning of head if hungry for more than an hour
- Fatigue and general lethargy
- Blurred vision
Sugeric- The Organic Answer To Diabetes
Sugeric is a fantastic supplement that comes from the organic farming techniques developed at Bagdara Farms in Katni in Madhya Pradesh. It has a high amount of curcumin in it, which makes it an effective treatment of Type II diabetes, the one caused when the cells of the body are unable to make use of the insulin in the blood.
Abilities Of Sugeric That Make It Effective For Diabetes:
- Antioxidant: Since Sugeric is an excellent antioxidant, it is very helpful to lower the oxidative stress caused in the cells as a result of diabetes. In this way, it is helpful to combat diabetes.
- Anti-inflammatory: Since Sugeric has superb anti-inflammatory properties owing to the high curcumin content in it, it is very effective for treatment of diabetes as there is inflammation in the body as a result of the inflammation that is caused due to obesity. This helps to reduce the insulin resistance and in turn, prevent type II diabetes.
- Anti-hyperglycemic: Sugeric also aids to prevent hyperglycemia and maintain the blood sugar levels at an optimum level.
- Sugeric helps to lower the blood glucose levels and this is the reason it helps to treat diabetes.
- Natural Product: Sugeric does not have any harmful chemicals, pesticides or fertilizers. It is a completely natural product that has a high curcumin content that has been seen to have a positive effect in treating diabetes.
- Manages Weight: Sugeric also helps to control obesity, which is a problem associated with diabetes. Sugeric is such a supplement which manages the weight of the patient so that diabetes can be controlled.
How To Take Sugeric?
Sugeric can be taken in many ways to be effective for diabetes. Here are the various ways in which you can administer this superb curcumin supplement:
- Sugeric can be taken with lukewarm milk. Mix ½ tsp of Sugeric in 1 cup of milk and consume it twice a day.
- ½ tsp of Sugeric can be mixed in a glass of hot water with a pinch of black pepper and this mixture can be taken twice a day for best results.
Consuming Sugeric on a regular basis daily can give commendable results and is very effective for type II diabetes. It helps to balance the insulin levels and also maintains the blood glucose levels in the body.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29299989