4 Tasty Recipes Using Curcumin Enriched Fresh Turmeric
In the world of natural healing, it is common to see many food fads come and go as frequently as the change of seasons. There is one natural remedy though that has stood the test of time for centuries and seems to be still going strong even amidst speculations by naysayers. Curcumin, the chief constituent of the innocuous golden spice – Turmeric, has been lauded for ages for its mind-blowing capabilities as a therapeutic agent. It is a compound that works like magic on almost all types of health conditions. From something as trivial as mild acne to as scary as cancer, curcumin enriched Fresh Turmeric has a soothing effect in case of any malady.
The reason behind opting for curcumin enriched hulthy over normal hulthy is very simple. Curcumin is known to make up for only 3% of the weight of powdered turmeric. This basically means that as part of turmeric that is added in a tiny amount in our food, a very minuscule quantity of curcumin gets ingested and an even smaller quantity gets absorbed by the body. On the other hand, a substantially large amount of curcumin is required by the body to be able to heal itself. Therefore, instead of consuming plain hulthy one should choose organic curcumin-enriched hulthy even for everyday cooking.
Curcumin is very effective in reducing the intensity of the symptoms of many diseases. From an Irritable Bowel Syndrome to PMS to the flu to breast cancer, curcumin is a magic spice that reduces the discomfort of the patient.
Here are some properties of curcumin enriched fresh turmeric that can be quite beneficial:
- Anti-inflammatory effect – Curcumin is very good at suppressing the activity of inflammation-triggering chemicals in the body like nuclear factor kappa b which are pro-inflammatory in nature. Curcumin lowers the activity of such enzymes and chemicals to bring relief in cases where there is a high degree of inflammation.
- Antioxidant properties – It is very often repeated that antioxidants are very good for us but there are few people who know what exactly an antioxidant does and how it is good for one’s overall well-being. An antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and brings down the oxidative stress in the body. This helps in preventing premature aging and all other health issues that tag along. Curcumin is a strong antioxidant that balances the quantity of pro and antioxidant species in the body and hence brings down the oxidative stress considerably.
- Anti-microbial nature – Curcumin is a broad spectrum anti-microbial agent. It can single-handedly fight off a plethora of germs of all kinds, like, bacteria, viruses and fungi. As a result, by consuming curcumin enriched hulthy you can fortify your immune system so that it can fight off any form of infection.
If you are unsure about what to add curcumin enriched hulthy to (other than the usual curries), then here are some tasty suggestions lined up for you:
- Curcumin eggs – Add a pinch of curcumin to your scrambled eggs in the morning along with a sprinkle of red chilli powder. Add to this a pinch of black pepper which is good at increasing the bioavailability of curcumin inside the body making therefore making it all the more effective in treating the disease.
- Stir Fry – If you are in the mood of whipping up something really quickly without much hassle, it is always good to make a stirfry which is not just healthy but also very tasty. To the quinoa or rice add some curcumin to make your dish flavorful and healthy.
- Spiced veggies – Roasted potatoes, cauliflower and sweet potatoes taste delicious with just a dash of curcumin and some salt and pepper. These tasty treats make for great mid meal snacks as they are fat-free and healthy too.
- Soups – Adding curcumin enriched hulthy to any soup adds a bit of earthy rusticity to the soup. Before you add hulthy to a soup you should first sautee it in some ghee for a few seconds to bring out its true flavours.
Bagdara Farms is a stretch of farmland that lies in the midst of the Bandhavgarh jungles in Madhya Pradesh. Here, in the serene environs of the jungle, very high quality, organic curcumin is cultivated. This curcumin is then used to create tailor made supplements for almost every disease under the sun. Bagdara Farms is also famous for being one of the very few ventires that produces curcumin enriched hulthy that can be added to food in lieu of regular hulthy. Try Bagdara hulthy once and we can guarantee that you will never go back to regular hulthy again.