YOUR TABBY’S HEART HEALTH – TOP PRIORITY
It is a well-known fact that having a pet is good for your heart and they add years to your life.
It becomes our duty to ensure that the heartbeat of our pets stays strong and vital. As long as the heart of our cat is healthy they will lead a life full of energy and enthusiasm.
The heart is at the center of it all, pumping blood to all parts of body thus ensuring that nutrients reach all parts of the body.
Most heart conditions lead to the decreased efficiency of the heart to pump blood, when the heart can’t pump enough blood to the body and fluid consequently backs up into the cat’s lungs leading to congestive heart failure.
Congestive heart failure (CHF) is a broad term meaning the cat’s heart is unable to deliver enough blood to his/her body, it can happen by failure of left, right or both sides of the heart.As the condition worsens and the disease spreads the defense mechanism is overwhelmed leading to the heart’s inability to pump blood and the fluid backing up in the lungs. This leads to congestion of the lung tissue- hence congestive heart failure.
There could be many causes of heart failure but the most common one is hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in which the muscular walls of the heart become so thickened that they are unable to stretch and fill with adequate amounts of blood to pump to the body. As a result, fluid will back up into or surround the lungs, making breathing difficult. Fluid may also back up into the abdomen, but this is less common in cats than in cats who suffer similar cardiac conditions.
- High blood pressure
- Heart valve deficiencies or blockages
- Defects in the heart walls
- Fluid in the sac surrounding the heart
- Blood clots within the heart
- Heart rhythm abnormalities
- Heartworm disease
- Anemia (low numbers of red blood cells)
Signs To Look Out For
Some cats may show no signs but if you are observant then you might find these signs;
- Difficult or rapid breathing
- Blue or gray gums or tongue
- Loss of appetite
- Weakness or lethargy (tiredness)
- Hind limb paralysis
- Sudden death
If your cat shows these signs a visit to the vet is imperative and the vet would run some tests to reach the correct prognosis:
- Blood test and urine test
- Chest X-ray
If your feline friend has CHF then you are in for the long haul you must look for an organic and fool proof method of treatment and Bagdara Farms specialize in handcrafting such products meticulously. Tabbycin-C is what your Tabby’s heart needs.
Tabbycin-C Is Perfect Because
- Tabbycin-C is 100% organic and is the best way of taking care of your cat’s heart health in the most natural way.
- Tabbycin-C has high Curcumin content which is a potent anti-oxidant which kills the free radicals and reduces oxidative stress.
- Tabbycin-C has high curcumin content which is the best known anti-oxidant in nature. This property of curcumin prevents oxidation of bad cholesterol and prevents deposits of fat and cholesterol on the arterial walls.
- Tabbycin-C with its high Curcumin content has prodigious anti-inflammatory properties which help inhibit the inflammatory enzymes and pro-inflammatory genes. This ensures that unhealthy inflammatory deposits do not block the inner wall of the blood vessels.
- Curcumin in Tabbycin-C also helps in relaxing the blood vessels and hence reducing blockage.
- Tabbycin-C armed with high Curcumin content possess powerful anti-coagulant properties thus inhibiting Thrombin activities and reducing clot formation. This ensures that the blood flows smoothly throughout the body.
- Curcumin in Tabbycin-C controls and checks LDL levels thus ensuring good heart health.
- Curcumin in Tabbycin-C is a powerful detoxifying agent, this property ensures that all toxins are flushed out of the body thus ensuring good heart health.
- Curcumin in Tabbycin-C has a natural boosting effect on the immune system thus strengthening it.
- The anti-oxidant properties of Curcumin reduce oxidative stress helping maintain the immune system and combating damaging effects of free radicals.
- Curcumin in Tabbycin-C has cardioprotective effect and its pharmacological properties protect the heart.
- Curcumin helps in lowering blood pressure by acting on angiotensin receptors which regulates blood pressure and kidney function. It also acts as a Vasorelaxant.
- Tabbycin-C works as a natural pain killer with no side-effects proving much needed relief from pain due to any cardiovascular condition.
- The anti-microbial property of Curcumin in Tabbycin-C fends off infection caused by bacteria, viruses and fungus.
Give your Tabby’s heart the Tabbycin-C boost