Prevent & Treat Head Lice With The Richess Of Curcumin
HEAD LICE CAN BE TREATED WITH CURCUMIN
If you have a child in the age bracket of 3 years to 14 years and if it is a girl with long hair, then lice is something that you must have worried about at some point. Children who go to school are particularly vulnerable to head lice as it can transmit from one head to another very quickly and with ease. The head lice is a variety of parasite that makes its home in the hair shafts and the scalp. These parasites suck blood from the scalp and can cause a lot of itching and discomfort. For many parents it is quite typical to assume that the only cure for lice is removing the child’s hair completely. This causes much stress not just to the child but also to the parents.
The louse is a tiny gray colored insect that is known for secreting a sticky residue that allows its eggs to stick to the shafts of the hair. This is where the lice find the temperature to be the best for the incubation period of the egg. The egg generally hatches within 8 to 9 days. The entire lifespan of a louse is about three to four weeks.
There are some very characteristic symptoms of head lice. These are as follows:
- Lice generally form their burrows in the head, neck and around the ears. This causes constant itching in these areas.
- If the infestation is very severe, you may also be able to see the lice crawling on the hair and in the scalp.
- Lice eggs which are also known as nits are generally visible on the shafts of the hair where they attach themselves.
There are many medicated shampoos and oils available into the market that can help you get rid of lice. In addition, there are some very beneficial natural remedies that can help kill the existing lice as well as clear the nits too. Curcumin, a natural polyphenol found in turmeric is one substance that has proven to be very effective in the treatment of head lice. In conjunction with other natural substances, curcumin forms a potent hair mask that can help in clearing the scalp and hair shafts of a lice infestation quite quickly. Some of these masks are mentioned below:
- Curcumin and Apple Cider Vinegar mask: A paste made by combining curcumin and apple cider vinegar should be applied to the hair and left for a few minutes before washing t off thoroughly with a medicated ant-lice shampoo. Curcumin has strong anti-parasitic properties that help in killing the lice as well as its eggs too. Apple cider vinegar helps in loosening the sticky material produced by the lice to keep their nits stuck to the hair. This helps in brushing off the nits.
- Curcumin and olive oil massage: Mix a few pinches of Curcumin in a few tablespoons of olive oil and use this to massage your hair. The natural insecticide and anti-bacterial properties of Curcumin help in killing the existing lice while the olive oil helps in suffocating the lice thus making it doubly certain that all the lice are dead.
- Curcumin and garlic hair mask: When garlic is crushed and mixed with Curcumin informs a paste that is very effective in getting rid of hair lice. This is because both garlic and Curcumin have anti-inflammatory properties that help in soothing the itch caused by lice. They both also have anti-parasitic abilities that can help in killing and brushing off the lice.
- Neem oil and Curcumin: Massaging your lice infested scalp with a combination of neem oil and Curcumin helps in relieving a lice infestation. The sum of the disinfectant power of both these ingredients will clear out the scalp and the nits will also be taken care of.
5) Salt, vinegar and Curcumin hair mask: The anti-parasitic abilities of all the three ingredients in this mask are astounding. The triple action of this mask is visible from the first week onwards.
Bagdara Farms is a unique Indian venture that aims at creating curcumin based supplements that are pure and very effective in annihilating a lice infestation. The Curcumin grown at Bagdara Farms is organic and natural since it is grown using organic methods of farming. It does not harm the sensitive scalp as it is devoid of any chemical residues. Trichoturm-C is a supplement specifically created for the hair. It can be used with various natural lice killing substances as mentioned above to get rid of all the lice. TrichoTurm also helps in keeping the scalp protected from any further lice infestations by forming a protective shield around the scalp and the hair shafts. Try Trichoturm today and get a lice free head!