Eat What You Want With No Fear of Ulcerative Colitis
With the change in lifestyle, our eating habits have also changed along with our palate. We want to travel and try out different cuisines, but the fear of stomach problems holds us back. Most of our problems are caused by inflammation of the lining of the digestive tract or of the intestines. Let us try and understand a little about ulcerative colitis.
What Is Ulcerative Colitis?
- Ulcerative Colitis also known as (colitis ulcerosa) is a disease that affects the lining of large intestines and leads to inflammation and sores.
- The lower section is usually the center of the attack along with the rectum. There are times when the entire colon is affected.
- The severity of the symptoms shows the severity of the infection.
- It can attack an individual at any age though in most cases it is identified before one turns 30.
- People suffering from this disease may see remission of varying periods.
Though there is no clear explanation of the causes of the problem, however, experts believe it could be the immune system reacting to certain bacteria in the digestive tract.
Symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis:
- Cramps in the stomach
- Diarrhea in extreme cases and it may lead to episodes of diarrhea 10 to 20 times a day.
- In extreme cases bleeding from the rectum.
- Some people may also develop fever, loss of weight, loss of appetite.
- If left unattended it may lead to joint pain, eye problems and liver problems.
A colonoscopy helps in identifying the disease and also ruling out irritable bowel syndrome.
If you have any of the symptoms mentioned above then you must visit your doctor and once the doctor confirms the problem, do not fret you have the Tummyric by Bagdara Farms to provide relief.
- Tummyric has 8.80% Curcumin, nature’s gift for mankind which has been effectively utilized by Bagdara Farms to ensure that you have a safe way to fight stomach disorders and diseases like Ulcerative Colitis.
- Curcumin is known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and hence is most effective in fighting all forms of bacteria and checking inflammation.
- Curcumin’s anti-bacterial properties are also effective in providing relief from gastric problems and also ensuring that the digestive tract lining stays strong to fight any attacks from bacteria and also inhibits inflammation of the intestinal lining and wall.
A computer-assisted literature search of MEDLINE, EMBASE the Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials and the Cochrane Inflammatory Bowel Disease Specialized Trial Register performed in July 2012 showed the effectiveness of Curcumin in combating Ulcerative Colitis.
- 22% of patients who were given Curcumin did not show any signs of relapse for at least a year while the result was a staggering 32% in case of those given Placebo.
- Patients in the curcumin group had a much lower disease activity index.
- The anti-inflammatory qualities of Curcumin help in reducing the inflammation of the intestinal lining, reducing ulcers in the colon and even modulate the immune system pathways.
- Essential oils and Curcumin present in Tummyric have unique gastro protective property. Tummyric is the best option to treat Ulcerative Colitis without any side effects.
- Curcumin regulates the immune system thus preventing stomach disorders and also strengthening the immunity system.
Patients suffering from Ulcerative Colitis can show signs of remission which can last for up to a year.
- Curcumin increases the period of remission and maintains it for a longer duration. Curcumin is the best add-on therapy for UC.
- Curcumin in Tummyric prevents inflammation and makes your immunity system strong.
You can try this concoction for some relief:
- A paste made of ½ tsp Tummyric and ½ tsp black pepper works wonders in healthy absorption when taken twice a day either with milk or warm water.
Start with small doses of Tummyric and then after observing the effect on gastric issues you can increase the dosage.
Curcumin in Tummyric is the best way to combat any stomach or inflammatory issues as the safety and efficacy are scientifically proven.
As Tummyric is 100% organic, pesticide free there and purely vegetarian you can start using it and enjoying its benefits without any fear.
Its pharmacological and physiological properties make it an effective alternative to drugs which can have harmful side-effects.
;”>For best results try mixing 1 teaspoon of Tummyric with 2 teaspoons of yogurt and have it once a daystrong>
So order your bottle of Tumyric and say bye to painful Ulcerative Colitis and you can enjoy your favourite foods without any fear of stomach problems.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28812431