Best Natural Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain: Calmya
Every day is a fight. Every morning is a battle to get ready for the day. Every afternoon is a fight to stay awake; every night is a fight to find sleep. And between every fight is another one fighting pain, constant pain, all day all night, every single Day.
This is the pain that an arthritis patient goes through. This pain affects both physically and mentally, physically by restricting our moment and mentally by restricting our moment and in turn affecting strongly our social relationships and circle.
The word “Artho” means “Joint” and “itis” means “inflammation, so this word itself explains the meaning of this medical ailment. In this condition, a person suffers from rigidity and tenderness as a result of deterioration of the joining surfaces of a joint.
Arthritis is an autoimmune disorder. It makes people immobile.
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a long-term (chronic) disease that causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be so severe that it affects how the joints and other parts of the body look and function. In the hand, RA may cause deformities in the joints of the fingers. This makes moving your hands difficult. Lumps, known as rheumatoid nodules, may form anywhere in the body.
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (JRA) is a form of arthritis in children aged 16 or younger. It causes inflammation and joint stiffness that last for more than 6 weeks. Unlike adult RA, which lasts a lifetime, children often outgrow JRA. But the disease can affect bone development in a growing child.
What causes Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- The exact cause of RA is not known. RA is an autoimmune disorder. This means the body’s immune system attacks its own healthy cells and tissues. This causes inflammation in and around the joints. This may damage the skeletal system. RA can also damage other organs, such as the heart and lungs. Researchers think certain factors, including heredity, may be a factor.
- RA most often occurs in people from ages of 30 to 50, but it can occur at any age. It happens more in women than in men.
What are the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
The joints most often affected by RA are in the hands, wrists, feet, ankles, knees, shoulders, and elbows. The disease often causes inflammation in the same areas on both sides of the body. Symptoms may begin suddenly or slowly over time. Each person’s symptoms may vary, and may include:
- Stiffness, especially in the morning
- Swelling over the joints
- Decreased movement
- Pain that is worse with joint movement
- Bumps over the small joints
- Trouble doing activities of daily living (ADLs), such as tying shoes, opening jars, or buttoning shirts
- Trouble grasping or pinching things
- Tiredness and lack of energy (fatigue)
- Occasional fever
How does Calmya work for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Bagdara Farms have come up with a better option rather a best one, “CALMYA”, that is loaded with ample amount of Curcumin which is known for its good antiseptic, anti inflammatory, anti bacterial and anti oxidant properties. It’s 100% vegetarian and free from any sort of fertilizers and pesticides. It’s highly enriched with vitamins, minerals, calcium and iron.
- Since RA causes the body’s defense system to attack itself, curcumin’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects may help your journey toward remission.
- Curcumin blocks certain enzymes and cytokines that lead to inflammation. This sheds light on the possibility of curcumin as a complementary treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Curcumin, which has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects on the body and helps in preventing, protecting and healing the joints against the immune system attack in rheumatoid arthritis. Curcumin is thus emerging as an efficient, non-toxic and potential therapeutic herb for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Curcumin is emerging as a novel anti-arthritic nontoxic herb to prevent rheumatoid arthritis from happening. It soothes the joints and suffering muscle.
- Curcumin in Calmya exerts antioxidant effects on the target tissue and joints in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Oxidation, just like inflammation is a process that leads to extensive damage in the cells of the joints in rheumatoid arthritis. Oxidation is caused when the damage in the joints due to immune attack starts secreting oxidative molecules, also known as reactive oxygen species.
- Reactive oxygen species (ROS) such as NOS, peroxide, and others react with the cellular components and kill them so that the cell dies. This leads to increased degeneration of the tissue which exacerbates the effects of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Curcumin in Calmya inhibits the secretion of several of the reactive oxygen species in the tissue under immune attack in rheumatoid arthritis. This effect is known as antioxidant effect which curcumin is known for.
- Preventing the secretion or formation of various oxidants helps in reducing the damage to the joints and also prevents the premature and unnecessary death of the target cells. Ultimately, there is reduced degeneration, pain, inflammation and other similar symptoms on consumption of this herb.
Don’t shed tears and cry with pain, get up and fight again with Calmya from Bagdara Farms
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28850308