Nuramin Perfect for People Suffering From Brain Disorders
A rare neurological condition that is passed on from one generation to another genetically, Huntington’s Disease can cause severe changes in a patient’s personality and depreciation of cognitive abilities and motor skills. HD is responsible for breaking down the nerves and interrupting the signalling processes that help various coordinate functions in the body. Such alterations make it difficult for the patient to complete even the most basic tasks.
The Progression of HD can be broken down into 3 Major Phases. These are as follows:
- First Phase – These usually include frequent loss of balance, uninitiated twitches and movements, inability to coordinate various body movements, and inability to swallow water or food. Some people also experience episodes of depression, heightened irritability for no apparent reason, and mood shifts.
- Second Phase – Inability to talk appropriately due to speech impairment, inability to control body movements, and shakiness
- Final Phase – Sleeping and Chewing could start becoming problematic. As the patient is unable to swallow, losing weight is a natural fallout. Choking and absolute loss of control are other dangerous symptoms at a later stage.
While no medical procedure or drug can cure HD completely, some natural compounds have been found efficient when it comes to lowering the distress caused by this disease. One such substance that has attracted quite a bit of attention due to its positive effects on patients suffering from neurodegenerative disorders is curcumin. Curcumin, a phytochemical found in turmeric root, is a great natural healer. It has several therapeutic characteristics that make it very efficient when it comes to toning down the intensity of diseases like Huntington’s, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s.
Properties of Curcumin that Helps in Brain Disorders:-
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects – High levels of inflammation that do not decrease over time can worsen the effects of neurodegenerative disorders. By limiting the activity of pro-inflammatory enzymes like COX2, LOX, and other similar chemicals as well as the generation of harmful by-products that are created when these are metabolised, curcumin helps in lowering the level of neural inflammation.
- Antioxidant Effect –Curcumin is a very effective antioxidant that helps neutralise reactive species like Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) and Reactive Nitrogen Species (RNS) to lower the oxidative stress in the body. Oxidative stress is the main culprit when it comes to damaging nerve cells in the basal ganglia and the cerebral cortex regions of the brain, thus slowly eroding the mental faculties of such patients. Curcumin can help reduce oxidative stress and slow down the rate of cerebral degeneration.
- Neuroprotectant Effects – Curcumin has been found to prevent cell death, a common feature of any neurodegenerative disorder, and hence slow down the otherwise rapid development of HD. By keeping neuronal dysfunction at a minimum, curcumin helps patients retain their motor skills for a more extended period.
Bagdara Farms, a lush green stretch of fertile farmland that nestles in the heart of the Bandhavgarh forest in Katni, Madhya Pradesh, is a unique agricultural venture that specialises in the production of high-quality curcumin and health supplements made using it. Bagdara offers a variety of supplements targeting almost every disease and body part and the reviews for most of these supplements are fantastic, proving how effective curcumin can be at providing symptomatic relief. It is also very helpful in protecting the body proactively from falling prey to a host of ailments.
Nuramin is one of these supplements that target the brain and in a way creates a protective shield around it that helps keep a whole range of neurodegenerative diseases at bay. The unique curcumin-based formula of Nuramin is perfect for people who are already suffering from a neurological disorder. It also helps those who are at high risk of developing such a disease. If you fall in any one of these groups, order Nuramin online today and start benefiting from its many healing abilities today!