How Get Relief From Foot And Nail Fungus
Fungal infections that sprout in between toes and under toenails can be a source of physical agony in the form of inflammation and itching, but they can also be a cause for considerable embarrassment. Most people incorrectly judge fungal infections as an outcome of poor hygiene, and therefore such a skin ailment can disgust people to no end. However, foot fungus as well as toenail fungus which is also known by the medical appellation mycotic nails, are both a common problem that can affect even the most assiduously clean people.
Contracting fungal infection anywhere on your feet becomes easy when you are often walking barefoot in public places like swimming pool showers, public bathrooms, locker rooms, or massage parlours. Such pathogens can also thrive when your feet are encased in closed shoes all day long, and you tend to sweat copiously especially in between your toes. Wearing socks that are damp for a prolonged period or wearing no socks at all can also exacerbate the condition. It is quite easy to understand how such moist, warm conditions can be an ideal ground for fungi to thrive.
Typically, Foot Fungus Causes the Following Symptoms:
- Skin that is cracked and peels often
- Yellowing toenails that are also brittle and crumbly
Fungal infections on the skin are usually harmless but should still be treated promptly to avoid public ridicule and also to prevent the infection from spreading to other parts of the body. Anti-fungal creams are prescribed by dermatologists for topical application to root out the fungal growth. Sometimes even an oral medication may be prescribed if the condition is too severe. In addition to all of these natural treatment options, it is a good idea to give some natural remedies a shot as well. One of the most efficacious natural treatment for dermatological fungal growth involved the use of curcumin, a natural polyphenolic pigment found in turmeric.
Solecare is a unique supplement that contains the power of organic curcumin that is locally grown at Bagdara Farms. Located in the heart of the Bandhavgarh forests in Katni, Madhya Pradesh, Bagdara Farms boasts of rich, fertile soil that is ideal for the cultivation of curcumin. Solecare is a unique product that is created for the feet specifically. Its curcumin-rich formula is very beneficial in clearing out any kind of fungal growth as well as making the feet cleaner, smoother and softer than ever before.
Here are Some Ways in which Solecare works on the Feet:
- Curcumin is a natural fungicide that is effective in fighting off 23 varieties of fungi. By applying a foot mask made using Solecare, neem oil and honey and leaving it on for about 20 minutes, you can get rid of the fungal infection on your feet and toenails.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin are beneficial in reducing the irritation and itching caused by fungal growth on the feet. Curcumin can inhibit the pro-inflammatory activity of specific enzymes in the body to curb skin inflammation as a result of fungus.
- Curcumin acts as a great natural exfoliator. When you scrub your feet with a paste made of Solecare and neem oil, all the dead skin that has accumulated over time. Even the portions of the soles of your feet that undergo the maximum amount of pressure and develop hardened and discoloured skin, as a result, can be treated with the help of Solecare.
- Solecare helps in healing wounds and cracks that commonly assail the feet. This is because of the antioxidant effects of curcumin help in expediting the healing process by quickening the skin regeneration process.
If you too have been battling recurrent fungal infections which have made you cringe in embarrassment each time someone gets a peek at your feet, then it is time that you tried Solecare. Order a jar online today!