From Golden Lattes to Curcumin face masks, curcumin has hit the fitness and beauty market in a big way, and for good reason too. Owing to a wide range of therapeutic benefits which include its anti-inflammatory powers, antioxidant strength, and ability to beat the most stubborn pathogens, curcumin has become the undisputed, reigning king of superfoods. In doing so it has beaten other exotic edibles like matcha, green tea, and chia seeds hollow. One of the reasons behind its stellar rise to fame is the endorsement that curcumin gets from celebrities all over the world.
Which Celebrities Love the Curcumin
For instance, Gwyneth Paltrow of the ‘Shakespeare in Love’ fame openly claims that she has been relying on golden lattes for years to maintain good health. Victoria Beckham, on the other hand, prefers her curcumin mixed with aloe vera as a daily elixir to keep fit. The latest addition to this celebrity bandwagon of curcumin lovers is our very own Priyanka Chopra who recently went gaga over this magical spice. Ms. Chopra has attributed her glowing, iridescent skin to a face mask made using curcumin powder, sandalwood paste, Greek yoghurt and chickpea flour or besan.
There is a range of benefits that can be accrued by consuming something as pure and natural as Bagdara Hulthy on a regular basis. It is very rich in healthy elements like bioflavonoids, beta-carotene, vitamin A and vitamin C. Besides, Bagdara Hulthy is high in curcumin content as it is specially enriched with this amazing component.
Here is a list of health benefits that can be achieved by eating Bagdara Hulthy every day:
- It is a great anti-inflammatory agent that can curb chronic inflammation affecting your body as a result of an underlying disease. Chronic inflammation is detrimental to your overall health since it attacks your body cells and hastens their degeneration. Such inflammation can lead to many problems including heart disease, neurological issues, and joint degradation.
- It is very good at detoxifying your liver. The liver is responsible for sieving out impurities from your bloodstream and ensuring that they are expelled. Over time, your liver starts to feel the brunt of unhealthy dietary habits and lack of physical exercise and starts breaking down. Regular consumption of Bagdara hulthy can help detoxify your liver and getting rid of elements that are causing it to dysfunction. It also urges the gallbladder to produce more bile, therefore, helping the liver to function properly.
- It is a strong antioxidant that can help you maintain a low level of oxidative stress. Cellular damage is a direct fallout of elevated oxidative stress that occurs as a result of prolonged exposure to environmental factors like pollution as well as unhealthy personal habits like eating junk food often and smoking. Regular consumption of Bagdara hulthy can help you avert ill-health by keeping oxidative stress in control.
- It has neuroprotective properties that help in jacking up the production of a protein known as BDNF or Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor that helps in regenerating nerve cells effectively.
- It protects your heart by keeping your cholesterol and blood sugar levels in check. It also helps in preventing the formation of plaque on the insides of the arteries by keeping the blood flowing smoothly and also by preventing the formation of blood clots.
Bagdara Farms is a stretch of pristine farmland that is located right in the heart of the fertile belt that is known as the Bandhavgarh forests in Madhya Pradesh. In their endeavour to grow high quality, pure curcumin, the farmers at Bagdara ensure that they stick to purely organic farming techniques that keep the unwanted chemical residues and adulterants away. Swap your regular ‘haldi’ with Bagdara Hulthy to reap the many benefits of its curcumin enriched formula!