Fighting Hepatitis c with this amazing curcumin supplement
Hepatitis C is a type of liver infection which is characterized by attack of a virus on the liver. The virus is called HCV. As a result there can be inflammation which is a very problematic situation for the patient. The scariest thing is that there are no symptoms of Hepatitis in the initial stages and this is the reason that patients who have been suffering for a long time do not come to know about it. But after a few years some symptoms like the following may be observed:
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach ache
- Too much fatigue and tiredness
Chronic condition of Hepatitis C can also lead to more deadly conditions like liver scarring, liver cirrhosis and liver cancer too.
Causes Of Hepatitis C
- Organ transplant from an infected person to a healthy one.
- Using infected needles to administer drugs intravenously.
- Sexual intercourse with a person infected with hepatitis C.
- Body tattoos with unsterilized equipment like needles etc.
- Transfusion of untested blood that is infected into a healthy person.
- Transmission from mother to the child either during the pregnancy or at the time of delivery.
Curcumin For Hepatitis C Prevention
Curcumin is a wonderful spice that comes from turmeric and has gained a lot of importance in the recent times as it has some brilliant properties like being an anti-inflammatory substance, antioxidant, anti-microbial, anti-cancer and analgesic to name a few. It has been used since a long time to relieve liver diseases, skin problems and can lead to many other health benefits.
Let’s See How Curcumin Is Effective To Treat Hepatitis C
- Curcumin helps to stop the transmission of the Hepatitis C virus from one cell to another.
- It affects the fluidity of the Hepatitis C virus and also leads to viral binding and fusion.
- Curcumin helps to lessen the inflammation that happens as a result of Hepatitis C, which causes a lot of discomfort to the patient.
- Severe Hepatitis C can also lead to liver cancer if it is untreated for a long time. Curcumin helps to get the chances low of such a thing to happen. This is all thanks to the anti-cancer properties shown by curcumin.
- Curcumin also works with other drugs to effectively combat Hepatitis C.
Allopathic Medicines And Their Side Effects
The allopathic medicines that are prescribed to lessen the effects of Hepatitis C have several side effects like:
- Frequent headaches
- Mouth ulcers
Livturm From Bagdara Farms
There is tremendous improvement in the patients suffering from Hepatitis C who incorporate curcumin in their diet. It is best to take curcumin supplements with black pepper. Pepper as piperine in it and it helps to increase the bioavailability of curcumin.
From the pristine and lush green farms of Bagdara incomes a natural and organic product called Livturm. In Bagdara Farms, you can be rest assured that the supplements manufactured are made with the best quality of organic turmeric that is grown very much there. It is later processed into curcumin rich supplements.
It is also a fact that supplements manufactured in such an environment are far away from pollution and the soil is enriched with all the minerals and are in their purest form. Therefore, Livturm from Bagdara Farms is an effective remedy for Hepatitis C without any side effects.
There are already enough problematic manifestations of symptoms in the disease of Hepatitis C and coupled with these side effects, it is a harrowing time that the patient goes through. Therefore, Livturm from Bagdara Farms will go a long way in giving relief from this dreaded disease and also counter the side effects. Start consuming Livturm if you suffer from liver problems and ensure that your liver is healthy so that it can perform all the functions of your body well\
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23577194