Babies— the sight of cure cherubic faces has all of us going ‘awww sho shweet’, and we want to cuddle that little bundle of joy. Not all of us are fortunate to be blessed with our very own bundle of joy; there are some amongst us who struggle with conceiving and the kind of society we live in doesn’t make things easy.
We live in a world where as soon as you get married you are expected to have a baby and if you fail to do that there are a zillion questions from friends, family and yes inquisitive relatives.
If you are struggling with infertility then do not worry help is here, let us try and understand the different reasons why one might have difficulty in getting pregnant.
The most common causes that might be in your way of conceiving could be any one of the following:
- Damaged fallopian tubes—these are the tubes that carry the eggs from the ovaries to the uterus—and if they are damaged, then the sperm cannot reach the egg. They might get damaged due to pelvic infections- endometriosis—pelvic surgery
- Hormonal imbalance—when the hormonal changes that work towards the release of an egg from the ovary and also thickening the uterus wall.
- Cervical issues—that prevents the passage of sperms through the cervical canal.
- Uterine problems—polyps and fibroids act as obstacles
- Ovulation problems—brought on by polycystic ovarian syndrome( hormonal imbalance)which tends to interfere with the process of regular ovulation
- Primary ovary insufficiency—when a woman’s ovary doesn’t work correctly or stops generally working before a woman turns 40. ( do not confuse this with early menopause)
There could be many other factors that affect a woman’s ability to conceive, they are:
- Ageless number of eggs—ovaries unable to produce more eggs-unhealthy eggs—more chances of miscarriage
- Alcohol abuse
- Poor food habits and diet
- Athletic training
- Weight problems –overweight as well as underweight
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Health issues like PCOS and POI
Women must consult the doctor if they have
- Irregular or no periods
- Excruciating periods
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- More than one miscarriage
To identify the cause of your problem the doctor would carry out infertility check-up as well as tests. The first thing is tracking down if and when the woman is ovulating, and then these teats are also run:
- Hysterosalpingography— an x-ray of the fallopian tubes and the uterus
- Laproscopy—helps check ovaries, fallopian tubes
Once the correct prognosis is made doctors chalk out a treatment plan for the patient. There is something else that you can do to make sure that your dream of starting a family comes true faster, you must turn to Felaxtrone-A from Bagdara farms.
What Felaxtrone-A does for you?
Felaxtrone-A is rich in curcumin which is touted as the best and most natural anti-inflammatory agent.
Curcumin with its powerhouse anti-inflammatory property takes care of a lot of causes that might lead to infertility.
Curcumin in Felaxtrone-A takes care of some of the causes of infertility in the following manner:
- The anti-inflammatory action of curcumin checks the excessive growth of smooth muscle cells to prevent fibroids.
- Curcumin also binds and activates PPAR-Y in the uterine tissue cells. This is one factor that checks any unwarranted growth of uterine cells thus preventing fibroids. ( one problem that could cause infertility taken care of)
- The pharmacological properties of curcumin also regulate pro-apoptotic factors( in uterine wall cells) and make them undergo autophagy. Thus enhancing uterine health.
- By stimulating bile production, Curcumin helps women battling PCOS cause it is of paramount importance that your liver is healthy so that all harmful toxins are removed along with excess androgens( PCOS took care of) Curcumin helps the detox process owing to its anti-oxidant action.
- Curcumin keeps your uterine health in order by stopping the deposition of any extracellular compounds that might end up making fibroids harden(if you do get fibroids)
- Felaxtrone-A also reduces estrogen levels which helps in checking any growth in the uterine lining
- Curcumin checks the production and release of inflammatory enzymes and inflammation is the primary cause of most health problems.
If you are battling any of the problems and you want to conceive you must turn to Felaxtrone-A and let the high Curcumin content do the rest.