As far as one can remember the one thing our parents told us that the most important part of your morning routine is clearing your stomach. For that we were asked to drink warm water, go for a walk and try everything to make sure that the rummy was clear before starting a fresh day.
Most of us are able to begin our day right and have no problem in getting the bowel movement but there is a large number of people who struggle with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
IBS is a combination of pain in the belly or discomfort and also having trouble with one’s bowel movement. The trouble with the bowel movement could include going too often or less (than normal) even the quality of stool might vary(too hard, thin etc.)
It is not life-threatening but it is a problem that lasts for a long time and it can affect your life in more ways than one. People who have this condition would end up being irregular to school and work and times may need to change their work setting.
The Most Common Signs of IBS
- Really pronounced episodes of diarrhoea
- Alternate episodes of constipation and diarrhoea
- Pain and cramps in the lower belly which are worse after a meal.
- Bloating and gas
- A fat belly’
- A stool which is different from normal
The symptoms become aggravated and pronounced if one has stress.
Some people might also have sexual problems or urinary symptoms too.
The Four types of IBS:
- IBS-C—IBS with constipation
- IBS-D—IBS with diarrhoea
- IBS-M—IBS with both constipation and diarrhoea
- IBS-U—IBS with no specific group fixation
The Causes of IBS:
No one has yet been able to exactly pinpoint the reason for this but researchers suggest many factors that could lead to his condition.
- The hypersensitivity of the colon could lead to overreaction to even the mildest of stimuli.
- The weak muscles in the might not squeeze properly leading to difficulty in stool passage.
- Bacteria in the bowel can give rise to this condition
- As this condition is more common in women some studies have linked it to hormonal imbalance
- ( not yet substantiated)
- It can be brought on by some anomalies in the digestive system nerves which could make a person feel the discomfort more
- If the contractions of the intestinal wall are too strong, the gas formation would be more.
- One might get it after a really bad bout of diarrhoea
- Allergy to certain foods can set off IBS
- If there is a family history of IBS then it is advisable to be on guard.
- In the case of chronic diarrhoea, you might develop haemorrhoids.
What can provide relief?
If you experience these symptoms then help in the form of Tummyric from Bagdara farms is just a call away.
Why is Tummyric Perfect for Treating IBS?
- With a rich Curcumin content of 8.80%, Tummyric has the best anti-inflammatory quality of curcumin making it highly effective against Irritable Bowel syndrome.
- Curcumin has the therapeutic property of bringing down intestinal motility dysfunction ( considered to be one of the main causes of IBS).
- . Curcumin acts on the stomach-brain axis which helps regulate the levels of serotonin — a neurotransmitter, this, in turn, helps in better functioning of the signals between the brain and the intestine thus helping in controlling IBS symptoms.
- Tummyric provides relief from painful stomach cramps owing to the anti-spasmodic action of curcumin. This is possible because curcumin reducing the frequency of muscle activity and also thus soothing the muscles.
- Curcumin also acts as an inhibiting agent for cortisol secretion this way it controls stress and depression(a major cause for triggering IBS)
- By reducing the secretion of stress hormones and by enhancing serotonin secretion curcumin does the work of an anti-depressant thus alleviating depression and checking IBS symptoms brought on by mood swings.
- The anti-inflammatory action of Curcumin prevents inflammation in the gastric as well as the intestinal wall which is an effective treatment for checking IBS symptoms of bloating and excessive gas.
- Curcumin in Tummyric prevents and helps in controlling food allergies which is another main cause of IBS.
- Curcumin also helps in strengthening the immune system which can take care of the sensitivity of the gastrointestinal tract thus checking the IBS.
If you are facing an irritating condition then Tummyric is the best bet for you as it gives your stomach and intestine health a boost.