Dogs are most loyal companions, and with the passage of time, our love for them has not decreased the only thing that has changed is that now we are aware of more breeds and are open to accepting them (instead they have accepted us).
Let us see how the breeds have taken to us and also understand the health issues specific to a particular breed ( knowledge always helps).
Different Breeds of Dogs:
- Pomeranian: the cutest and at one point the most common and popular choice of pet is more prone to an adrenal gland disease alopecia X- which leads to hair loss. This begins when the dog is young, and spaying and neutering might help as this is brought on by excess sex hormones.
- Labrador Retriever: the perfect family dog, this highly intelligent companion is loved by all. Being prone to fewer health issues makes it an all-time favourite of pet lovers and since it is a very energetic breed it needs to get plenty of exercises and if you don’t give that then well! You have an overweight dog (which means health issues) They are also prone to elbow and hip dysplasia based on genes.
- German Shepherd (Alsatians as we grew up calling them): again a brilliant breed, easy to train, excellent guard dogs ( thus a popular choice) susceptible to hip dysplasia, arthritis and lameness. Degenerative myelopathy –common condition ( untreatable leads to paralysis)
- Lhasa Apso: usually described as robust dogs, they do require excellent eye care and also care of the long coat, else it becomes tangled and can cause problems.
- Dalmatian-made more popular after the 101 Dalmatians- they are gentle & patient and are known for their service with firefighters. The most common problem with hereditary deafness, they are susceptible to developing bladder or kidney stones.
- Cocker Spaniels: their biggest attraction ( long coat) can also be their biggest problem( if not bathed and washed regularly can get tangled). They are also prone to cataract, glaucoma, heart disease, liver disease and epilepsy. Ears must be cleaned periodically.
- Pug ( The Vodafone dog)– the same flat fronted face which adds to their charm is also responsible for their breathing problems which can also translate to snoring.
- Boxer: these cutie pies are prone to skin allergies, heart-related and thyroid problems. They also develop skin problems and are one breed most susceptible to cancer.
There are so many more, and we love them all to bits, and it would be great if we could get one product that could take care of all health issues irrespective of the breed.
Well! Have no fear as help is here in the form of Barkumin from Bagdara farms.
Barkumin is loaded with the extra zip and goodness of Curcumin, and this wonderful curcuminoid gives this wonder product the power to heal all health issues of your dog.
What does Curcumin do for your Fur Baby?
Curcumin has powerful anti-inflammatory property, and inflammation is the cause of all health problems, Curcumin checks and inhibits inflammation. This property works wonders in providing relief in joint issues and yes if your dog breed is prone to arthritis then barkumin is your answer.
The anti-inflammatory action of Curcumin checks and inhibits:
- The synthesis of prostaglandins
- The work and production of inflammation-causing chemicals
- COX enzymes and their activity
- The action of the inflammation causing main protein
- Immune cells are checked from moving to the injured and in pain area
The anti-oxidant action of Curcumin checks the bad cholesterol and also prevents fat deposits to block or clog the arteries.
If your dog is prone to epileptic seizures, then Curcumin pretreatment will lessen chances of seizure and will also control the loss and damage to brain cells.
Curcumin also goes a long way in bringing down the frequency of seizures and protecting the functioning of the brain.
Curcumin turns into a potent detoxifying agent and cleanses your pet’s body of all toxins and ensuring that the liver stays in top shape to carry out its functions.
The powerful anti-bacterial properties of Curcumin give your dog instant relief from gastric issues and also bloating.
The same property protects the intestinal lining so that it can fend off bacteria.
The phenomenal curcumin has potent anti-carcinogenic action thus it not only stops spread of cancer in some cases it even reverses cancer.
Barkumin is indeed magic as it has Curcumin in a high content. Thus it can work its magic on all health problems of your fur baby irrespective of size, shape breed.
Give them the umbrella protection of Barkumin.