Menopause: Climacteric a Serious Health Issue in Women
A woman’s body is a rare design and miraculous creation, the number of changes and the role it plays in a lifetime is unimaginable. A woman’s body is an intricate and incredibly complex system and continues to baffle the best of the researchers around the globe. So, then there is this frustrating stage, where a woman might feel disoriented, disconnected and assumes to be unwanted, the perplexing stage is called menopause.
So, What is Menopause?
As women age, there are some drastic changes that take place in our bodies. Menopause is the time that marks the end of your menstrual cycle i.e. 12 months of no menstrual period; this also ends the female fertility cycle, due to depletion of ovarian follicles due to ageing.
What are the Symptoms of Menopause?
In the years, that follow before menopause you might experience the following symptoms; however, these vary and differ person to person:
- Irregular periods
- Vaginal dryness
- Mood changes
- Weight gain and slow metabolism
- Distorted sleep patterns
- Thinning of hair
- Hot flashes
There are no particular medicines to deal with the above problems; however, you can deal with it naturally rather than buying over the counter medicines, for each of these.
Have you Heard of “Menoeze” Best Treatment for Menopause?
Keeping in mind the multifaceted role and the multiple stages in a women’s life, Menoeze is a special creation from Bagdara Farms. It is carefully curated to ensure that this fragile and a vulnerable period in woman’s life is dealt naturally, without the touch of chemically influenced products.
Why Menoeze is Beneficial in Menopause Condition?
- Menoeze by the virtue of being natural is a great source of estrogen, available from plants, which are highly capable of replenishing the estrogen level in our bodies and bring down the severity of the symptoms associated with menopause.
- Menoeze has the enormous and super analgesic potency, comparable to the common painkillers. With high amounts of curcumin Menoeze, is excellent in improving post-operative pain and fatigue. Thus showcasing its anti-analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties to the best of its ability. So, say good bye to the pain and soreness, which comes along with this dreaded yet unavoidable phase in a woman’s life.
- Hot flashes are one of the most common complaints, affecting 80% of the women; the feeling of explosive heat, accompanied by profuse sweating and rapid heartbeat are the most obvious symptoms. Menoeze’s anti-oxidant properties are as potent as Vitamin C and E and are instrumental in preventing hot flashes, it soothes your mind and body naturally.
- Menoeze is a splendid anti-depressant; depression symptoms which surface more than once during this whole process of perimenopause. This also causes sleep disruption, stress and many other complications. Menoeze is an anti-depressant par excellence, which most importantly causes no side effects, which most of the anti-depressant are notorious for.
- The abundant curcumin in Menoeze, is effective in controlling anxiety, boosts DHA levels, which are vital for controlling anxiety and are mightily essential for brain development and its smooth functioning
- Due to the decline in the estrogen levels and vaginal atrophy, the susceptibility of women to vaginal infection becomes larger. Soreness, vaginal discharge, itching in the genital area is common. Menoeze’s anti-microbial properties have a synergistic effect with the medication when it comes to fighting drug resistant bacterial infection.
- Menoeze boosts the compromised immunity during this time; this too is a big cause of concern for postmenopausal women and increases their risk of developing serious ailments. Menoeze as a phytoestrogen can aid and assist in building the immune responses which have collapsed due to intense activity in the body.
- The curcumin-rich Menoeze has immunomodulating properties that is super at reducing inflammation, migration of immune cells and pro-inflammatory chemicals, which could further lead to the development of auto-immune diseases So, Menoeze is one in all, yet natural, organic and simple to use.
- This stage also leads us to put on those extra kilos as a result of reduced metabolism in the body, multiple hormonal changes and fat accumulation in the abdominal region. Menoeze with the magical curcumin as the key ingredient regulates fat metabolism, inhibits the formation of fat and further development of fat tissues. Menoeze is also champion at suppressing inflammation in fat tissue.
So, Menoeze is great news for women passing through this intense stage as it helps you in dissipating your blues, which surface in your life during this time and makes you feel good about yourself. So, don’t wait to experience these extreme symptoms, if you are nearing the time, then get yourself Menoeze and go about with life as if nothing changed!
Click here for more details: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27838537