We are all living in a time where health is being given the utmost priority. From innumerable books being written on healthy eating to videos of yoga, everyone around seems to be getting more conscious of not just losing weight but living an overall healthy life. One of the food items which is gaining a lot of popularity is nuts. Should we say that everybody is going nuts over nuts!
On a serious note, there are many health benefits of nuts that we will be covering in this article.
Nuts can be biologically defined as seed kernels. Technically speaking, nuts belong to the family of legumes like peas and beans. They are generally contained inside a hard and inedible shell and need to be cracked to get the kernel. All of them are good sources of fats. Some of the commonly consumed nuts are almonds, walnuts, cashew nuts, pistachios, hazelnuts, peanuts, pine nuts, pecans, etc. Most of them can be eaten as it is after removing from the shell and are also used in cooking a variety of dishes.
Why eats Nuts on A Regular Basis?
- All the nuts are a great source of many nutrients like fats, proteins, fiber, vitamin E, phosphorous, manganese, selenium, magnesium, etc.
- Regular consumption of nuts can help in weight loss. When trying to lose weight, the best snack is grabbing a handful of nuts. Nuts make one feel full but the body does not absorb all the calories present in the nuts.
- Nuts are rich in antioxidants. Oxidation is a process in our body which gives rise to many free radicals. These free radicals are proven to be harmful to the body. Nuts reduce the level of oxidation taking place in our body keeping it healthy.
- Various kinds of nuts also help to reduce the level of inflammation in the body as they are great anti-inflammatory agents. Excessive inflammation is the biggest cause of many ailments in the body like diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease like heart stroke, etc.
- Being rich in fiber, nuts help to improve gut health, thus further reducing the risk of diabetes and obesity. That is the reason, just a handful of nuts makes us feel full and reduces overall calories consumption.
- High levels of cholesterol are very detrimental to health. Nuts have the power to reduce the total bad cholesterol by lowering the bad cholesterol and increasing the amount of good cholesterol. This helps in the prevention of various heart diseases and reduces the chances of heart attack, cardiac arrest, etc.
- How do we get glowing and healthy skin naturally? Well, the answer lies in nuts. The vitamin B content in the nuts helps to prevent premature aging of the skin and the appearance of fine lines too. All the essential fatty acids in nuts help to keep the skin hydrated and also protects the skin against acne, eczema, dark spots, etc. Similarly, the high amount of zinc in nuts helps to keep the hair strong and lustrous.
- Did you know that nuts are also good for the bones? Nuts are packed with calcium that increases bone density and also helps to prevent osteoporosis.
One should be careful before consuming any kind of nuts. While it has multi-health benefits for the majority of people, some people can also get a severe allergic reaction to nuts. If such is the case, one must consult their doctor about the best way to deal with it.
Clinical Trial & Our Product
Since health care & medicine is an industry, formulations are controlled through intellectual property rights denying easy access to common people and maintaining the buoyancy for the interest holders.
Formula’s can be patented and that covers business interests that drive innovations these days.
So instead of conducting trials on the raw root, almost all companies promote clinically tested formulations of extracts to make it appear better then how the phytochemical was in its original state. Its like extracting an important organ from the body and then putting it on support system, expecting it to perform better in insolation then how it could perform when in it was in its natural form. The truth is, that the best way to consume a plant based medicine is in its raw form. Curcumin is one of the active ingredients in the root Curcuma Longa.
Since its more important to know what your food ate then what you ate, its important to know that the supplements you are using based on curcumin has curcumin from a gene modified variety of curcuma longa which suffers from an imbalance of every other mineral. You see a plant also behaves how a human body behaves when it is injected with steroids to gain muscle mass for body building purpose. The plants have higher levels of curcumin but all other secondary minerals found along curcumin in the plant get compromised as the plant can not feed all nutritions equally when it is designed to feed most of its nutrition towards developing higher levels of curcumin. It has severe side effects on the health of the plant and apparently on the people consuming such plants or extracts coming from these plants. However marketing and promotions have evolved to divert attention very wisely.
An extract of any herb can never be stored in its original state and hence needs base agents, preservatives which hardly leave it how it must be. We believe that access to medicine and healthcare is a basic right of every human and animal living on planet earth. Hence we do not first extract and then add preservatives or agents like pepperine to make the extract bio-available. This is the reason we never patent any of our products. We instead hand process the whole root we cultivate in our farms and share it with the people under different brand names for different health conditions based on the concentration of minerals present at testing. You can also buy the seed from us and cultivate it but it will certainly not be as potent as you get from us.
How potent is the active ingredient in the plant depends on the quality of seed, soil, water and environment. Our products work far better then most of the curcumin based supplements globally being used for Therapeutic benefits.
We do not intend to formulate or patent our products. So instead of choosing a supplement with an extract, choose wisely and go for the best and not the Cheapest.
All our products are cultivated, harvested, hand processed and distributed directly from our own farms to ensure that people who depend on our products for their acute and chronic problems get consistent supply of highest quality, ultra premium, medicinal grade, Non-GMO, Indigenous, Naturally enriched with curcumin, Wild Strand curcuma longa powder for therapeutic benefits. We cultivate this in the middle of a national park which happens to be the best breeding ground for Bengal tigers in India called Bandhavgarh.