5 Curcumin Hair Masks for Healthy Hair
There is one physical aspect of the human body that is precious to both men and women mostly because of the way it makes them look – Hair. It is, therefore, not a surprise that the hair care industry makes billions in profit by exploiting the love people have for a head full of glossy hair. Now, most of these hair care products that you may find in the personal care aisle of your grocery store are made using chemicals. Here, you’ll get to know the secret to get healthy hair.
Even those products that claim to be natural have a considerable amount of synthetic chemicals that can damage your hair when used too often. For this exact reason, our mother and grandmothers have always preached about the benefits of relying on natural cleansers that are untouched by man. Fruits, vegetables, spices, and herbs can all be mixed and matched to form combinations that are good for the hair.
Curcumin to get Healthy Hair
A natural compound that is excellent for the hair is curcumin. Many people are unaware of curcumin and how beneficial it can be for overall health. Curcumin is a phytochemical that is found in Turmeric. A hugely popular substance in the field of natural healing, curcumin has several therapeutic properties that make it ideal for treating a variety of illnesses.
It has attracted a lot of attention from the scientific community too of late and has been the subject of quite a bit of research. Many studies have concluded that the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities of curcumin are so strong that their effects are comparable to the impact of standard prescription medication.
When it comes to hair, there are several conditions that trouble people. The most common hair related problems are – dandruff, hair loss, graying hair, and dull, lifeless hair. You can tackle most of these problems using simple curcumin hair masks that are made with curcumin and other natural substances. Such masks are great for the scalp and the hair because not only are they useful but they also do not have any side effects.
Here are six hair masks that you can try for a head full of luscious and healthy hair:
- Curcumin and Honey – Curcumin and honey both have remarkable anti-microbial properties. As a result, the combination of these two powerful substances can help you beat scalp infections. This combination also clears the hair follicles of dirt and excess oil to promote faster hair growth. Apply this mask to your scalp and leave it for 15 minutes before washing off with lukewarm water.
- Curcumin and Olive Oil – A potent combination of dandruff control, this mask can get rid of the most stubborn dandruff in a jiffy. The anti-fungal property of curcumin helps clear dandruff while the olive oil ensures that it does not reappear. Olive oil also gives a deep shine to your hair.
- Curcumin, Honey, and Milk – If you have been dealing with hair loss, then this is the hair mask for you. A combination of these three magical substances helps promote hair growth, cleans the clogged hair follicles and prevents microbial overgrowth.
- Curcumin and Henna – People who have been worrying about premature graying of hair can ditch those synthetic hair dyes and use a combination of henna and curcumin instead. This hair mask is excellent for naturally coloring grey hair. It also brings along benefits like cleaning the scalp and getting rid of dandruff, promoting hair growth and adding shine to the hair.
- Curcumin and Yogurt – Curcumin and yogurt are both great for the scalp and the hair. Curcumin can reduce any inflammation caused by scalp infections, and the yogurt helps in sealing in the moisture that your hair needs to maintain their shine. A scalp that is well hydrated has lesser probability of breaking into dandruff flakes over and over again.
TrichoTurm is a fantastic curcumin-enriched supplement created by Bagdara Farms which is a stretch of farmland in Katni, Madhya Pradesh. The curcumin used in making Trichoturm is cultivated using modern organic farming techniques that are so advanced that they ensure that no chemical residues or adulterants creep into the product at any stage.
As a result, the curcumin that goes into Trichoturm is so pure and natural that it cannot possibly have any side effects on your skin or hair. Using Trichoturm at least once a week can get rid of all your hair-related woes and give you a crowning glory that is so gorgeous that it will make heads turn wherever you go.
Order your bottle of Trichoturm today and have it shipped free of cost to your doorstep! Here is where you can order – Trichoturm