Say Bye to Depression with Organic Supplements
Depression is a very common problem these days. Almost every third person is depressed. This has happened due to the levels of stress rising in our daily routines and our inability to cope with it. Depression is a chronic mental condition that makes a person’s life negative and can also make suicidal tendencies surface.
Feeling low and down and losing interest in the pleasures of daily activities are also signs of depression. Prolonged occurrence of such feelings manifests itself into chronic depressive syndrome.
Symptoms of Depression:
Depression may manifest in different ways and different people face varied symptoms. These are the common ones:
- Making oneself aloof from social interaction
- Developing suicidal tendencies
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling of hopelessness and helplessness
- Losing interest in performing daily activities and simple tasks at hand
- It hampers your feelings and simple things like bathing, eating etc may seem like a lot of work to you
- There may be changes in the sleep pattern too
- Negativity in doing everything surfaces
Depression is a very sad state of the mind. The person who goes through it seems to get in more and more in his/her shell and cuts off from the outer world. There may be intense episodes of sadness and crying too.
There has been a breakthrough study recently that shows that there are effects of curcumin on the mood and cognition in older population. Yes, you heard it right. The compound found in the golden spice Turmeric used in ancient Indian healing medicines has the capability to improve mood and cognition in adults. It can also act as an amazing antidepressant and can be helpful to treat depressive disorders.
Effects of Curcumin on the Brain:
- Curcumin helps to improve working memory significantly.
- There is also sustained attention with the help of taking a high amount of curcumin.
- Curcumin has brain-boosting power and therefore, helps to improve mood.
- Curcumin also makes the cognitive abilities of the brain become better.
- The bioactive component of the Curcuma longa plant, curcumin can also help to relieve the fatigue in the brain that is induced by psychological stress.
- There is positive change in the level of calm and contentedness with the help of curcumin supplements.
Nuramin from Bagdara Farms:
A curcumin supplement that can be an important aid to reduce depression is Nuramin that comes from the fully organic and chemical-free farms at Bagdara in Madhya Pradesh. Nuramin has many therapeutic benefits that can improve the physiology which is linked to the cognitive decline of the brain that happens with age.
Effects of Nuramin to Reduce Depression:
- Nuramin protects the brain against any oxidative stress that may be there. This helps to lower episodes of depression.
- The property of Nuramin to reduce inflammation in the brain since it has a high content of curcumin, helps to lower depression too.
- Amyloids are inhibited in the brain by high curcumin found in Nuramin. These amyloids lead to degeneration of the brain.
- Nuramin is an excellent neuro-protective product and helps drastically to improve the overall functioning of the brain.
- Neuroplasticity and neurogenesis of the brain are promoted with the help of Nuramin with its high curcumin content.
- Functioning and efficacy of neurotransmitters is improved with the help of Nuramin from Bagdara Farms.
Nuramin is excellent at improving mood and bringing about a sense of well-being in the person who takes it regularly in their diet. It is a remarkable new discovery that has isolated the curcumin content of turmeric for improving cognitive abilities of the brain and we, at Bagdara Farms have made full use of it.
Click here to see more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28429187