With the advancement of science and technology, there has been a super advancement in pollution especially air pollution. The quality of air we breathe has receded from a bad level to a position where it has now become hazardous to breathe outside in some cities. Our respiratory organ is a very sensitive system and is the main system which is getting severely affected due to pollution. The other major cause for these respiratory ailments is smoking cigarettes. One of the common ailments which can be seen in many people is a respiratory disorder called bronchitis.
What is bronchitis?
- Bronchitis is an inflammation of the lining of bronchial tubes, which carry air to and from lungs.
- Bronchitis can be divided into two types: acute and chronic.
- Acute bronchitis is also knows as a chest cold. It is the inflammation of the bronchial tubes in the lungs and can be contagious if the cause is bacterial or viral. It is a breathing disorder that causes cough which often brings up mucus. It lasts for a short time but may progress into pneumonia.
- Chronic bronchitis is a long term inflammation of the airways which carries air to lungs. It is a persistent wet cough that occurs mainly to those who smoke or due to pollution.
What are the signs and symptoms of bronchitis?
The signs and symptoms of bronchitis are:
- Production of mucus (sputum), which can be clear, white, yellowish grey or green in colour, rarely can be streaked with blood.
- Chest discomfort.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing.
- Slight fever and chills
- Sore throat.
- Nasal congestion.
- Muscle aches.
- Runny nose.
- May gag or vomit mucus.
What is Asthumin?
- Asthumin is a superb mixture of the best possible natural and organic compounds with the most blessed versatile phytochemical called curcumin.
- Curcumin has amazing and unbelievable natural and medicinal properties which work wonderfully in treating bronchitis.
- Unfortunately, curcumin is poorly absorbed by our body. Asthumin comes in rescue as it is especially curated with all the required elements to provide the maximum absorption of curcumin in our blood.
Why Asthumin for bronchitis?
- Asthumin helps in treating infections or diseases of the respiratory system and helps in curing by preventing bronchitis as it has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It has carminative effects too.
- Thanks to the amazing anti-inflammatory properties in Asthumin due to the presence of curcumin, it provides added benefit by reducing inflammation of the linings of the airways caused in bronchitis.
- Asthumin is a safer alternative product to use for long terms as it has no side effects.
- Asthumin has important adjuvant role in improving blocked airways in those with bronchitis, bronchial asthma and bronchiectasis.
- It is organic and one hundred percent vegetarian.
- It is non-polished and is grown using the best wild strands.
- It has excellent anti-oxidant properties.
- It is gluten free and is farm grown.
Asthumin is the solution to get a healthy respiratory system and it helps us in preventing various respiratory ailments like bronchitis, asthma, etc. Including Asthumin in regular diet can miraculously help in healing and preventing ailments like bronchitis.
- Add 1 tsp of Asthumin in hot water and gargle for some time. Repeat this process 3-5 times to get relief from bronchitis.
- Add 1 tbsp of Asthumin to a glass of warm milk. Add honey and a pinch of cinnamon. Enjoy this tasty beverage while providing relief and protection from bronchitis.
- Add 1 tsp of Asthumin in boiling water and inhale the steam which gives instant relief from nasal congestion.
- Take 2 tbsp of Asthumin and add lukewarm mustard oil to make a paste. Apply this paste on chest or throat to get relief from congestion due to mucus formation.
- Add 1 tsp of Asthumin to a cup of warm milk and add jaggery. Replace this beverage with your regular tea to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=prevent+from+bronchitis+with+curcumin