What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is one of the lifestyle diseases that is affecting many people off late. Medically, it is a condition in which sugar or glucose levels in the blood become too high due to faulty glucose metabolism in the body. In short, insulin is the enzyme produced by the pancreas which converts excess glucose to glycogen ( stored in the liver). In the case of diabetes, either insulin production is hampered or the body cannot use it for proper glucose metabolism. The sad part is that diabetes is a health condition that will last an entire lifetime and can be controlled by better lifestyle management.
Diabetes has various stages starting from prediabetes where the effects of diabetes on the body have just begun and have not caused any significant damage to the body parts. The main cause of higher blood sugar levels in the body is the environment and lifestyle more then the genes as the environment can dominate genes but not vice versa.
Three types of Diabetes – type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. Some common signs and symptoms Let’s have a look at how each one of them is caused:
- Type 1- This condition happens when the insulin-producing cells of the pancreas are damaged resulting in the non-production of insulin.
- Type 2- This is the most type, insulin is not produced in the required amount or not used effectively used by the body.
- Gestational- This occurs in pregnant women and it generally goes away after giving birth to the baby.
Some of the common signs and symptoms are frequent urination, fatigue, weight loss, dehydration, weight loss or gain, blurred vision, hunger, etc.
A more natural and organic way of treatment is always better than taking medicines. The medications or treatment of diabetes has many side effects like anemia, liver damage, diarrhea, skin rashes, bloating, dizziness. Curcumin is one of the most potent treatments for diabetes. Curcumin is a polyphenolic compound found in turmeric roots. There is a volley of shreds of evidence supporting the above fact.
How Diabetes Affects on our Body and Systems
Diabetes has various stages starting from prediabetes where the effects of diabetes on the body have just begun and have not caused any significant damage to the body parts. The main cause of higher blood sugar levels in the body is the environment and lifestyle more than the genes as the environment can dominate genes but not vice versa.
Long term Affects of Diabetes on our Organs/Systems
Almost every household has a Diabetic patient or somebody with prediabetes symptoms. If left untreated for long, Diabetes can affect your endocrine system, nervous system, digestive system, Circulatory and Cardiovascular systems and doesn’t let the Immune System function normally. The list of symptoms associated with diabetes is endless and is easily available to read and refer to on the internet.
How Curcumin and Bagdara Farms can Helps in Diabetes
- Curcumin helps to normalize blood sugar levels. The low insulin levels are due to the malfunctioning of beta- cells of the pancreas that produce insulin. As a result of this, the excess of glucose in the blood cannot be converted into a form that can be easily stored. Since curcumin has antihyperglycemic activity it significantly lowers down the blood sugar levels. It also enhances the activity of beta cells of the pancreas by inhibiting an enzyme called phosphodiesterase.
- The antioxidant activity of curcumin helps to prevent a number of complications that can arise due to diabetes. Some of the common complications of diabetes are retinopathy or retina damage, neuropathy (nerve damage), cardiovascular issues, nephropathy or kidney damage, etc.
- Diabetes is one condition in which the smallest of the wounds also does not heal quickly. Diabetic foot is one such condition characterized by the loss of sensation and delayed wound healing. This delayed wound healing is due to poor circulation of blood caused by high blood sugar levels. It can ultimately lead to infection to all the affected tissues of the foot, at times also requiring amputation of the limbs. In such a case, curcumin hastens the process of wound healing preventing the severity of the wound.
- Curcumin can also help diabetic patients to lose and control their weight by its anti-inflammatory action. Obesity can cause a gradual progression of insulin dysfunction and resistance.
Sugeric is a 100% herbal raw root powder of Curcuma Longa which is Indigenous in genealogy, wild strand as cultivated by tribal people in and around the forest for medicinal use and is cultivated by us organically and hence can be termed as a supplement based on organic food. Today 1000’s of customers use this product and are benefiting in several ways, example:
- They do not have to use pills any longer
- They are no longer under regular self-monitoring
- No Side effects as this is 100% herbal
- Saves hospitalization expenses
- 100% Organic means it has no negative impact on your digestive system and helps build a Strong Immune System
- Cultivated, harvested, hand-processed, and distributed from our own farm in the middle of a National Park