A relationship thrives on many factors both physical and emotional. Just like the two tires of a bicycle, the right balance between the two has to be maintained for a smooth relationship. Good sex life has many benefits. Individuals who have regular sex have 50% fewer chances of cardiovascular diseases and also have a positive impact on emotional health due to higher levels of intimacy and self-esteem. Well, it’s easier said than done. One of the leading causes of strained relationships is the incompatibility in the libido of the couple. A waning libido or interest in sex is very common as one age but this is becoming a problem even in recently married couples. Not only for the sake of a relationship, but low sex drive can also be a sign of some underlying health problem, both physical and emotional. So what could lead to low libidos?
- Research has shown that men also show a lowered level of libido as compared to women. In the fast-paced life that we are all living in, stress is one of the major factors leading to low libido. Stress is a condition which causes the release of hormones adrenaline and cortisol from the adrenal glands placed right above our kidneys. Stress can lower the libido by causing distraction and taking the mind off sex and erectile dysfunction too.
- Lack of sleep– Sleep is quintessential for our body to function properly. Lack of sleep over a continuous stretch of many days can cause the rise in stress hormones in the body eventually causing low libido.
- Low testosterone levels– Testosterone is an important male hormone produced by the testicles and are responsible for many functions like building up muscle mass, stimulating sperm production and increasing the sex drive. As the level of testosterone decreases, libido also decreases. Aging causes a natural decrease in the production of testosterone but it can also be caused by some other factors. Liver cirrhosis and pituitary diseases can also cause lowering of testosterone.
- Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) – It is a condition characterized by the uncontrollable urge to move one’s legs. Studies have shown that a man with RLS is more prone to have erectile dysfunction (when a man can’t have or maintain an erection), which in turns leads to low libido. Erectile dysfunction is a combination of the physical and psychological game). Once a man can’t get or hold onto an erection, his self-confidence goes down, he starts getting stresses which eventually lead to lowering down of the libido.
- Depression– A depressed mind is too harrowed to even think of sex so is directly responsible for lowering the libido. Certain medications for depression, high blood pressure and many other common illnesses can cause a low sex drive.
Some of the other factors that lead to Low Sex Drive are:
- Alcohol and drug overuse
- Chronic fatigue
- Emotions like feelings of doubt or failure, anger, and anxiety
- Unrealistic expectations
- Spinal cord injury
- Lack of communication in the relationship
After having read the long list of causes of low libido, everyone must be looking for a miraculous product increase the libido. Yes, there is a single product from Bagdara Farms called Mexamin-S5 which can prove beneficial in tackling the problem of low sex drive. Mexamin-S5 is bottled with the goodness of curcuminoids called curcumin and turmerone grown in the utmost organic environment.
Sounds Unbelievable Just Have a Look:
- Curcumin is known for reducing the high blood pressure and thus preventing cardiovascular disease: both of which are important in active sex life.
- The gas nitric oxide is important for making an erection, an orgasm and ultimately a satisfied sex life by modulating many hormones and opening up the blood vessels to carry the blood to the penis for erection. One of the studies showed that curcumin can increase the level of nitric oxide in the body, thus improving the libido.
- Any kind of infection in the male reproductive system can lower the libido by many folds. Curcumin has antimicrobial activities which can ward off any kind of infection causing microorganisms like bacteria.
- Curcumin also has soothing and calming properties which can help calm down the senses. Getting rid of any kind of stress will have a positive impact on the sex drive.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin and turmerone can help to bring down any kind of inflammation in the male genitals which can be the hindrance to a good sex life.
- Turmerone and curcumin can drastically increase testosterone production in a man by lowering the inflammation in the body. They can also increase the HDL cholesterol in the body which in turn increases the level of testosterone.