The world is fighting a silent battle against the most dangerous and fatal disease called cancer. Cancer in general remains a major concern and cause of death. Cancer is the second most common cause of death worldwide.
What is cancer?
- Cancer is a disease in which abnormal cells divide uncontrollably and destroys body tissues.
- It is a group of diseases involving abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to the other parts of body.
- There are more than hundred types of cancers like breast cancer, skin cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, etc.
- Cancers are divided broadly in five groups:
- Brain tumours
What are the symptoms of cancer?
Some common symptoms that may occur with cancer are:
- Persistent cough or blood saliva.
- A change in bowel habits can indicate a sign of colon cancer.
- Blood in the stool, urine, etc.
- Unexplained fall of haemoglobin (anaemia).
- Unexplained fevers.
- Night sweats.
- Unintentional weight loss.
- Abnormal bumps and lumps in the body.
- Unexplained pain the body.
- Difficulty in swallowing.
- Change in shape and size of breast can indicate breast cancer.
- Change in skin colour, size, shape can indicate skin cancer.
Cancer is undoubtedly a cause of grave concern and to save and prevent our body from this silent killer, Oncomin is the product to go for.
What is Oncomin?
- As the name itself says that it is ‘onco’ and ‘curcumin’. Onco genes are the genes related to cancer and curcumin is the natural alternative solution to prevent cancer.
- Oncomin is the perfect amalgamation of curcumin with various required nutrients and minerals that helps in preventing and safeguarding our body from cancer and its grave side-effects.
Why Oncomin is used to prevent Cancer?
- Oncomin with the goodness of curcumin has anti-cancer action as it aids in inhibiting the cell signalling pathways at multiple levels. Curcumin acts on multiple molecular targets to defeat and kill cancer.
- Oncomin aids in preventing cancer by arresting the growth of premalignant cells.
- Oncomin aids in preventing metastasis (spread of cancer throughout the body).
- Oncomin when regularly taken can help control growth and reverse the development of pre-cancerous lesions.
- Oncomin counteracts the toxic effects of carcinogens and helps in preventing cancer.
- It can inhibit angiogenesis i.e., the formation of new blood vessels and prevents tumours from growing.
- It selectively terminates only cancer cells without affecting the normal cells.
- It helps in arresting the growth of cancerous cells in various phases of cell cycle and halts their growth and progression.
- It also aids in protecting from the side effects of chemotherapy.
- It is full of anti-oxidants and has amazing anti-inflammatory property.
- Oncomin is free of any harmful chemicals and fertilizers.
- It is one hundred percent vegetarian and organic.
- It is anti-microbial properties that protects from various micro-organisms.
Oncomin is a magical potion which, if taken regularly can have a therapeutic and medicinal effects on cancer and its side effects and can prevent from the affects of cancer.
- Add ¼ tsp of Oncomin to a glass of warm water. Add lemon and honey and have it early morning to start your day by preventing your body from the harmful effects of cancer.
- Add ½ tbsp of Oncomin while stir frying vegetables. Add few cloves of garlic, salt and a pinch of black pepper to have a tasty and super healthy dinner.
- Add ½ tsp of Oncomin to a glass of warm milk and add a pinch of black pepper powder. Consume daily and enjoy a cancer free healthy life.
- Add ¼ tsp of Oncomin while making fried rice and enjoy this lovely, aromatic and tasty rice in lunch.
- Add 1 tsp of Oncomin in a bowl of chilled curd. Add salt, black pepper, chat masala, a pinch of sugar and some grated ginger and enjoy this yummy post-breakfast snack with the goodness of curcumin and yummy taste.
- Add 1 tsp of Oncomin in a cup of boiling milk. Add a pinch of cinnamon and jaggery. Enjoy this hot beverage and provide a shield against cancer to your body.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29301415